Jungkook had to psychologically force back the red tint that was rising to his neck. His fingers grabbed into each other in nervousness as he nodded, knowing he wouldn't be able to utter his decision without violently stuttering. His prestigious manly act had washed away long ago and all that was left was a little puppy willing to follow its master to the end of the earth.

Lola's crimson lips curled upwards ever so slightly, revealing pearly whites beneath them.

Jungkook liked it when she did that.

He liked it a lot.

"Do you want to take it to the bedroom, or stay here?"

"The-The uh... bedroom." Jungkook blurted in response, sliding around the counter to stand beside her. His enthusiasm was at its peak, bubbling over in his nervous reactions.

Lola lifted herself off the bar chair like she was royalty; full of grace. She followed the jittering young man into the doorway of his bedroom, where he hastily slapped the switch for the lights on, illuminating the modern furniture that lay within.

The room was a rather basic design of the common grey and white, but Lola could tell each piece of furniture had expensive value. Jungkook had ran around the room like a headless chicken earlier that day to make sure everything was meticulously cleaned and organized for her arrival, and he was glad when he noticed it obviously impressed her.

He quickly ducked out of the way for the woman to enter the room, where she spent a moment giving the place a short look around. She didn't say anything, and it left Jungkook on edge. Was she waiting on him to say something? Do something?

With hands clamped within each other, Jungkook took sheepish steps to her side. He motioned to the deep grey sofa beside the bed, trying to avoid looking into her eyes. He swore she could probably smell his nervousness.

"Um, would you like to have a seat?"

She took a quick glance to the sofa before striding towards it and sitting down. It was a short moment of silence while she got comfortable before her dark eyes pierced Jungkook's in a rather dominant display.

"Do you know the first step to sex, Jungkook?" She asked, wrapping one leg confidentially over the other. Jungkook's eyes widened at the sudden question and met hers; he felt as if he were at a spelling bee in middle school again, ready to spell 'said' in the most incorrect way possible.

He turned his line of sight away from her again before he answered, embarrassed in advance for her reaction when he got it wrong.

Which he would.

"Um, kissing?" His voice broke at the end of the sentence, causing him to wince in mortification. Now was the time for him to wonder why he had agreed to this.

He could hear Lola's sigh of disappointment and internally groaned when he realised he was obviously very right when he previously thought that he'd get it wrong. He kept his gaze trained unto the floor as he heard the fabric of Lola's dress rub against the leather couch.

"It's consent." Lola's euphonic voice trailed through the tense air. "The first step into any sexual venture is consent."

"I know we both already gave our consent for this session," Lola added, "but I thought as we're having lessons, I could teach you consent. God knows we need more men to be educated in that."

Jungkook turned to her, "So I ask you if you want to have sex with me?"

"Not just me, Jungkook. Any woman you have sex with needs to be asked." Lola responded sternly, keeping up her teacher-like attitude, "its rape if you haven't got consent."