Jungkook took his usual position behind the kitchen counter like some pre-sex beverage bartender. He was a mixture of excited, nervous and well... remorseful for his actions at the door. He had apologized a million times for it. On top of all the emotions, his eyes wouldn't stop trailing down to her outfit. He was 90% sure she was just wearing underwear under that goddamn coat and the thought of it was making him twitch in his pants. 

"I bought some cola this time, I thought you might want it."

Lola placed her bag down beside one of the breakfast stools. "Don't worry about it," She dismissed with the wave of her hand, "I never get to finish any of the drinks you serve me, anyway." She had meant to say it playfully, but it came out a little bitter. 

Fuck. 

You're working, Lola. Keep the emotions out of it. 

It was true, though. Every time she'd been there he'd offer a drink, she'd take one sip of the drink and then suggest moving to the room. It was on her, not him. 

But at the end of the day, she wasn't there to drink. She was there to fuck. 

She was making a good lot of money to do so, as well. Definitely more than she made delivering pizzas to drunken men at college parties. Why was the latter so much easier, though? 

"Oh." Jungkook pressed his lips together as he looked at several random places while thinking of an alternative to give her. He didn't want her to feel rushed into the sex. He wanted her to feel comfortable. Hanging out plus sex. He looked back at her unsurely, "I have some chocolates in my refrigerator? I heard chocolate is a great aphrodisiac." 

The last part sounded a little immature leaving his mouth. 

"I've heard that before." A smirk came to Lola's face, "But I don't think I'll need it. Just seeing you is enough to get me going." Jungkook turned to her with wide, blinking eyes. 

"Really?" 

"God yes," Lola laughs, "Jungkook, you are a really good looking guy." She was serious. He was a good looking guy. And a guy with a business. And a guy with a rare sense of sweetness. And a guy with a voice that caused her legs to quiver when she heard it. And a guy who was way out of her league.

And a guy whose life she was going to destroy.

And she was just an evil, conniving, money hungry slut. 

Jungkook's eyebrow quirked amusedly, "Just good looking?" 

She leaned against the marble counter, rolling her eyes, "And hot and sexy and-"

"No, personality-wise. Am I alright?" He asked, his smug look fading into something  genuinely curious, "Am I a nice person?"

Lola was taken aback by the question, but tried not to let it show on her face. She thought he'd want the typical, 'You're so handsome and strong', but he was actually asking whether he was a nice guy?

 "I'd... say you're nice." It was a pathetic response, but it was all she could think of when her conscience was screaming that he was a walking green flag and that she should feel guilty for trying to bring his company down. When had a man ever asked her if he was a nice person? When had anyone?

"Just nice?" 

"I-I don't know you well enough to make any specific judgements about your persona, Jungkook." 

Quick save, Lola. 

"Oh." Jungkook tsked to himself, thinking over her answer momentarily as a smile came to his face, "Well, I guess we'll just have to spend some more time together so you can."