Lola remembered the guy in front of her as one of the men in the office she had delivered pizza to the day prior. He wanted his identity to be kept private, so she didn't mention it.

It was an odd occurrence for her to remember her customers, but this man – along with the man who was with him at the time – had the most unforgettable faces. Tall, raven haired and athletically lean, he sat confidentially across from her, his pensive ebony eyes searching her own.

She had to force herself not to stare at the glistening flesh of his plump lips as he spoke, barely registering any word that left them.

Who could blame her? He was incredibly hot.

"You'll have to repeat that one again to me." She informed him after he finished his spiel.

He sent her an annoyed frown as he repeated his earlier words, "I have plans to put Jeon Jungkook of JWS out of work."

She didn't know who Jeon Jungkook was, nor did she care. She was a wee bit curious over the details but the amount this man had offered on the phone was enormous and there was no way she was going to turn it down.

"So what are the plans?" She asked, leaning back into the perfectly white couch, her pizza delivery crunching against the leather cushioning.

The man leaned forward, resting his forearms against his knees. "Well, Miss-"

"Just Lola."

"Okay then," the man continued, "Lola, Jungkook has never had any, well," He hesitated, unsure of how to put it, "intimate adventures."

An eyebrow rose on Lola's face. "He's never had sex."

"Yes."

"And that's bad because..."

The man quickly rose from his chair with excitement, throwing his hands out into the air. "No, Lola that's good! It's very good!"

Lola shifted uncomfortably in her chair as his figure came to leer over her. Despite being quite handsome, something about him seemed so evil and unstably so. "This is where we get him!" He bubbled, "Right in his lack of knowledge!" He punched the air in victory.

"I don't get it."

This reply caused the man's initial enthusiasm to be replaced with a sigh as his feet took him in a pace around the lounges. "Jungkook has never had sex, right?"

"Yeah?" Came the unsure acknowledgement from Lola.

The man continued, "And no doubt at his age, he'd be rather interested in it," – He added, pointing a sure finger at Lola, "Especially if he could do it with the girl who gave him a boner the other day."

Lola was more confused at this point than what she was at the beginning of the meeting. She had never even met this 'Jungkook' guy, but now, according to this man, she had somehow given him a boner.

The man noticed the look of confusion on her face and sighed again, pointing to her uniform. "You delivered pizza to our office the other day."

It all made sense to Lola within a few seconds – something that should have been clear all along. In her mind appeared the boyish brunette at the desk, blushing and squirming as his eyes scanned her every move, and to his right, the man she was speaking with now.

The guy at the desk.

He was Jungkook.

She had given HIM a boner?

"Wait, wait." She demanded, trying to take a mental step back to register the whole request. "You want me to fuck that guy I delivered pizza to the other day?"

The man's smiled beamed again, glittering beautifully. "Exactly. It's the perfect scandal."

"It wouldn't be a perfect scandal." Lola interjected with a doubting look, "He's not married."

The man tsked, shaking his head at the fact that she couldn't wrap her head around the concept. "As someone with a business, Jungkook has an image - of sorts - to uphold. He can't uphold that image if he skips on daughters of rich business partners for a pizza delivery girl. Especially when she'll be the first woman he's ever been seen with." He let out a whimsical sigh, "It'll be all over the headlines."

Now the idea was starting to clear in Lola's head. He had called her over to fuck Jungkook, an owner of a business, and publically shame him.

"How do you suppose we're going to get this all to happen?" Lola asked doubtfully.

"Well, simple. We sign Jungkook up with you for 'sex education' or 'sex lessons', whatever you wish to call it." The man responded, slowly getting more and more excited as if his whole life revolved around bringing the poor bastard behind the desk a hard time.

"It verges more on manipulation for me." Lola deadpanned, wondering when her mind was going to kick in and ask her what the hell she was signing up for. She was not a virgin, but she wasn't that into sex, either, which meant the only redeeming conditions in the whole deal was the money and the fact that the guy she was going to 'teach to fuck' was probably one of the hottest men to walk the earth.

"As long as I get his consent and I get paid, I'll do it."

The man's grin flashed in deadly mischief, and that's when Lola figured she'd fucked up and the consequences were already on their way to whoop her ass. 

A/N:

Sorry guys I have writer's block and nothing is coming back to me so

it's probably shitty writing and idek what tf is going on:D 

But don't worry, the smut is coming,

and I am going 

out a window.

Bye