"Um, to the bedroom then?" Jungkook suggested awkwardly, pinching the centre piece of his glass as he placed it back onto the marble bench. He'd barely sipped the drink, but it didn't even worry him. He loved wine, but he'd take her over it any day. 

Lola thought for a moment, pulling up a palm to rest her chin on. Jungkook peered at the gorgeous chocolate curls fall around her face and imagined his hands in between the strands while his mouth  hungrily devoured hers. His fingers squeezed the centre of his wine glass with such intensity he had to let it go before he broke it. Fuck, he had a wild imagination. 

Lola suddenly piped up, "What do you think of a different setting?"

"What do you mean?" He sounded terribly clueless.

Lola pulled herself up from the counter, "What would you think of doing it right here?"

"Here?" Jungkook looked around the kitchen, from the gorgeous marble across the counter to the white tiled floor. It wasn't ideally what he would have thought for a location for sex, but something about the idea of it turned him on. 

"Sure." He tried to hide the enthusiasm he held for the idea with a blasé attitude. 

"Sure?" Lola's eyebrow perked up again. Fuck, it drove him crazy. 

"Yeah...I mean, why not?" He crossed his arms and leaned his hip against the counter, looking at her confidently. It was all a façade really. 

Lola puckered her lips, letting out a hum as her eyes challenged his own. "Come over here then." 

If she had asked him to jump, he would have asked how high, so of course he was immediately waddle his way around the counter to where she was sitting like some tense penguin. She had twisted the chair around so she could face him and that had only proved to make him less confident in what he was doing. The closer he got, the more he felt like he was walking up in front of his middle school class to read out his assignment. 

Of course he wanted whatever she would give him, but the fact he had literally no idea what he was doing was turning his nerves into jelly. Was he supposed to embrace her? Suddenly kiss her? Once again, he was totally unsure. 

Sensing the nervousness in his features, Lola grasped his arm and pulled him between the soft plush of her thighs. They were now crotch to crotch, torso to torso and searching each other's faces. It wasn't the first time Lola had noticed how gorgeous her client was. 

However, out of everything on his handsome face, the thing that stood out to her the most were his eyes. His eyes were soft - softer than she'd ever seen any other. There was definitely a sense of naivety and innocence in them, but there was also genuine kindness in the glow of his chocolate flecks. Something that told her that he'd never want to hurt anyone. He'd never break anyone's trust. It made her feel guilty about the fact that she was going to turn his whole life upside down. 

Get it together, Lola. She mentally kicked herself, trying to avoid looking into his eyes and instead focusing on his lips. He was just some lucky hot billionaire with a virgin dick. He just wanted her for sex and she just wanted him for cash. In the end, there was nothing between them that would excuse any sympathy she felt for him. 

"What do you want me to do, Jungkook?" 

 "Kiss me." He breathed out. 

She did exactly that, pulling him in and wrapping her arms around his nape as she tilted her open mouth into his. He let out a groan immediately as her mouth explored his; her tongue sucking his own. Just as he'd wanted to, he reached his hands up into the tresses of her hair and pulled it roughly as he angled her head in a way that would allow him into her mouth as well.