Upon Jungkook's request the two had made their way to his bedroom where Lola had insisted he lay down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling as he waited for her to undress for him. He could hear each piece of clothing drop to the floor, but he wouldn't dare to look. She had told him not to.  

He was barely clothed himself, having nothing on but his work shirt. He felt exposed and awkward, but also excited. He was going to pleasure her, this time. She was going to feel good and he was going to be the one making her feel that way. 

He was slightly tense, however, at the idea of doing something he'd never done. He hoped he wouldn't be bad at it. Surely sucking someone's genitals was pretty easy, right? He assumed so. 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Lola's voice sounded from across the room, shaking him from his fretting. He knew she was naked without even seeing it and it was driving his mind into a mix. He could hear her footsteps coming closer to him, slowly and confidently. Each step was causing hitches in his breathing.  She was a damn sex goddess and he was under her spell.

Jungkook tensed up in his position, wanting to look at her but stopping himself, "Yes." His eyes remained trained on a small area of his white washed roof, but that didn't mean he wasn't imagining her naked figure standing in front of him. 

"How do you want to go about this, Jungkook?" Her hands came to rest on his thighs, which flexed at the unexpected touch. God, she was so close to his crotch. 

"Wha-What do you mean?" He tried to ignore the feeling of her soft hands against his skin as he tried to make sense of the situation. Wasn't he supposed to be the one with the hands on her thighs?

He could have sworn her hands inched closer to the ticklish area at his waist.

"Can I do something before we start?" 

"L-Like what?" Anything. He'd say yes to anything. God, he'd beg on the floor for it. 

"Can I touch you?"

"Where?" His breaths came out rough and harsh as if he had to think hard in order to make them. 

"Everywhere I want to, Jungkook. Would you like that?" God, she sounded delicious. It was making him delirious. 

Jungkook stopped for a moment. "What about you?" 

She chortled, "I'll wait, Jungkook. I want to do this for you."

"So," She went on, almost whispering, "Do you want it?" 

"Yeah...Yeah I would." He squirmed in his place, biting his lip and waiting for the moment those hands were everywhere on his skin. He wanted to taste her, but if she was willing to touch him first, he would definitely not decline the offer. 

"What if," He felt her fingers climb his leg, "you didn't make any sounds while I touched you? Do you think you could do that?"

He knew he couldn't. She was already causing small whimpers to leave his throat and he knew the more adventurous she got, the more his mouth would let her know he loved it. 

"I suppose..."

"Is that a yes?" He nodded, slightly hesitant but very interested.

He licked his lips as he felt her breath blow against his stomach. It tensed as some of her fingers trailed in a feather like motion up to his waist and began sliding back down to his crotch. At the same time, her mouth began kissing the smooth skin of his abdomen and her other free hand began pinching ever so lightly in areas around his hips. 

God, it was too much stimulation. 

He kept his mouth closed however, breathing roughly through his nose as his nerves went wild and his dick began to sit upright again. He almost let out a scream as her fingertips turned into nails, lightly scratching its way up his length. Her kisses, now against his neck, began to intensify to sucks, leaving red blushes scattered against his throat.