Jungkook shivered in desire as he felt Lola's soft fingertips trail along the base of his dick, causing it to thicken in its place. His own hands shook against her hips as he instinctively pulled her closer and his breathing came out in panting wheezes as if he'd just ran a marathon. His blood raced through his body and whizzed against his nerves while his muscles tensed at the unfamiliar feeling.

Pure unadulterated lust.

Lola smirked as she noticed the spot of wetness growing on the fabric around his protruding phallus. Her eyes peered at him through her thick lashes in such a sensual way that Jungkook couldn't help but swallow a large portion of his saliva. With one hand, her fingers trailed their way up the side of his body, leaving him breathless and paralysed as she reached the lobe of his ear.

She pulled it down towards her mouth gently, and totally and utterly under her spell, Jungkook attentively leaned down with it. Tingles fluttered throughout his body as her whispers made their way into his ear canal.

"Would you like to kiss me now, Jungkook?" His eyes were the size of saucers.

Of course he would.

He nodded eagerly.

With an almost fluttering butterfly laugh, Lola released Jungkook's ear lobe and her hand snaked around his neck, pulling his face closer to hers. Their eyes met briefly as their lips attached; his unsurely and hers confidently. His hands grasped her sides and squeezed them as his eyes came alive with the almost fairy-tale magnificence of it all.

Her tongue swiped against his lips and surprised him, causing his lips to fly open and allow her entrance. Her hands encased his face as her tongue went wild inside of his mouth, fighting against his own tongue. They glided in and out of each other's mouths as moans poured out of Jungkook's mouth, erupting into the silence around them.

Jungkook knew about kissing. How could he not? It was all over the media. Movies, shows, books, magazines. They said it was hot. They said it was sexy. It definitely was both of those things, but it was also special. Magical, even. Something about holding Lola in his arms and allowing her to kiss the life out of him felt like far more than just a make out. It felt like they were in madly in love, expressing it without words.

They didn't love each other, of course, they were just strangers.

It made it feel like they did.

They tore apart, panting and looking each other in the eyes.

"You're a great kisser." Jungkook blurted, looking intoxicated from the kiss.

Lola's lips turned upwards into an amused smile, "Thanks. You are too."

Without even thinking, Jungkook suddenly pulled her back into the kiss, this time running his hands up and down her body in hunger and groaning harshly into her throat. Lola's eyes widened at his abrupt action, but she kissed him back, allowing him to ardently explore her figure.

He ended the kiss sweaty and panting, his eyes dashing across her face as if to store it in his mind for later. He expected that she might want to kiss him again, or perhaps do something else, but instead she began gently pushing him backwards until the back of his knees made contact with the plush of his mattress. Falling back into the bed, he watched as she crawled unto his waist, straddling it between plush milky thighs.

Honey glazed skin and porcelain pressed against each other.

He could have ejaculated just at that image.

She looked down at him; a sex goddess shining in the glimmer of her sweat. 

Fuck, he wasn't going to last long.