Author's Note.

Hello there 🙋🏻‍♀️,

This is Book #5 and the finale of TRANSCENDENTAL series.

This book is part of a series. You can still read each book on its own and understand it, but you'll have to go through the whole series to get the main plot. You can check my other completed works to find them.

Book #1: Before You Go.| Lee Know ==> Completed.

Book #2: WORDS.| Kim Seungmin ==> Completed.

Book #3: Where The Compass Points.| Han Jisung ==> Completed.

Book #4: BOSOM.| Bang Chan ==> Completed.

Book #5 (Series Finale): Triangle.| Stray Kids ==> Completed.

***

This one is an all Stray Kids book, but it's Lee Know and Bang Chan focused as they are almost the main characters in this book. The rest of the members will have roles as the story rolls by.

It's going to be a mix of fantasy, friendship, and romance.

Prepare yourself to meet our friend, Lillian Davis, the famous artist who paints nothing but crime scenes with details that were never mentioned. You'll also get to know her two best friends who are no one but Lino and Christopher. Get ready to join them on their adventure where we'll finally be unveiling what happened nine years ago and where the chaos began.

As always, the updates would be fast and regular since the whole story is written in drafts. I'm just revising it and it will be out soon.

Yours,

Nefelibata ☁️.