Fifty.

On the floor, two equilateral triangles were made with volcanic rocks, meeting at their apexes. Outside those triangles, there were candles that formed circles around each apex of them, where the three pairs of doppelgangers would be standing. The candles were already lit and waiting for them to step in the circles.

"Here." Lino said, handing Chris and Lilly the two ends of the red wool thread that was tied to his wrists. Lino stepped back and stopped in the middle of the circle around the triangle's apex, making the threads stretch.

Chris wrapped one thread around his wrist and tied it tightly, connecting himself to Lino's wrist. His other wrist was tied too to be connected to Lilly. Chris lifted his head to find Lilly struggling with her two ends of the threads.

"Hey," He chuckled and stepped closer to her. "I'll do it." He said and grabbed her wrists softly.

Lilly smiled, remembering how he did the same for her nine years ago. She gave him her wrists and he started tying the threads, connecting her to him and then to Lino. Lilly was silent and her eyes never left his face as he was focusing totally on her wrists. He looked so beautiful with how the candles' orange light reflected on his face. He took her breath away with his simple act of holding her wrists and she didn't want him to give it back.

"All done." He said, almost whispering.

"Nine years ago, when you asked me to talk after this ends, you were going to confess, right?" Lilly asked softly.

Chris chuckled. "It's been nine years and still we couldn't have that talk."

Lilly looked down at his hands that were still holding hers. She twisted her hands to be the one holding his. She started rubbing them softly, calming him down along with calming herself. "If this ends well," She paused to shake her head. "No! When this ends well, let's talk!" She lifted her head to look at him. "I'll be the one talking this time."

Chris smiled at her. Making his best not to pull Lino since he was already tied to them, he lifted his hands up to cup her face and rest his forehead against hers. He breathed in, inhaling her scent, afraid that it might be the last time. "Promise me to stay safe."

"I'll do my best." She pulled away to look at him. "But if anything goes wrong, if.. if I come back possessed as last time, stay away from me. Stay safe, please."

Chris didn't talk for more and just nodded, knowing by heart that he would never be able to stay away from her even if she came back possessed. With that, they both stepped back and positioned themselves in their spots at the other two apexes of the first triangle, to be surrounded by the lit candles.

Meanwhile, Alana, Chan, and Minho were done tying their threads. Alana was terrified, to say the least, but the two males didn't let go of her until she was assured.

Still holding their hands, Alana looked at them. "Just in case something goes wrong," She started talking. "I want you both to know that I love you." She looked at Minho with a warm smile. "Thank you for being my friend and for always being by my side. Thank you for helping me in finding Chan and bringing him back." She then looked at Chan. "Thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for being my soulmate. I've never been happy in my life as much as I am since the day I found you." A stray tear trickled down her cheek.

"Can you just stop?" Chan sighed, trying his best to control his own emotions. He wiped that tear with the back of his hand. "Nothing is going to happen, love. It's going to be fine."

"Yes!" Minho patted her shoulder. "It's going to be okay. I promise. You are going to be perfectly fine. I won't allow anything to happen to you." He chuckled. "This Hulk is not going to let anything happen to you." He cocked his head to Chan.