Thirty-Two.

The night had just begun to deepen as the squad was done with tidying up the new art studio for their friend Sky. They sprawled out down in every empty corner to catch their breaths as they were worn out.

"Ugh! You should've paid us for this." Dabi groaned while plopping down next to Changbin who looked like his soul left his body. "Dude, that was a lot of work."

"Come on! It was fun." Sky chuckled awkwardly. "Besides, we were planning on having a vacation together. All of us."

"One," Chan growled. "This is not a vacation. This is abuse. Two, I clearly said I wanted to spend some time alone with Al. But I had no time and couldn't get any days off so far after the one and only mini vacation we had decades ago. So, when I got two days off, I was supposed to take her on a short vacation, but what did you do?" He glared at Sky, making her cower back. "You just had to move into the new place today. From all the days of this month."

"You could've just skipped it and taken her anywhere as you wished." Sky fired back. "I didn't drag you here so, stop blaming me."

"She wanted to be with her only sister when she moves to her new studio!" Chan huffed. "How can I say no to her?"

"Guys," Alana sat upright. "Stop yelling at each other." She turned to look at her fiancé, only to see the big pout on his lips, making him look adorable as always. Her primary intention was to scold him for picking a fight with Sky, but seeing him like that made her throw that idea out of the window. She scooted closer to him and wrapped her arms around his torso, resting her head on his chest. "I'm sorry, okay? I know you've been overworking yourself to be able to get some time off for us. I'll make it up to you, I promise." She lifted her head to look at him with her pleading eyes.

The pout on Chan's face was immediately replaced by his sly smirk that made the whole group groan, knowing that whatever was coming out next from his mouth was going to be flirty and disgusting. "How?" His smirk widened. "Describe in detail how you are going to make it up to me. Huh?" He inched his face closer to hers, ignoring the scowls and the curses being thrown at him by his friends. "Last time you promised me a hundred kisses and I only got fifty-seven."

"You counted?" Alana gasped.

"Hm." He hummed and rested his forehead on hers, brushing his nose playfully to hers.

"Okay!" Minho yelled standing up. "Enough with this disgusting flir-"

Minho's words were cut off by the studio's door being pushed open. Before he could ever ask who was that, before anyone had time to react, they walked in, making the whole squad fall dead silent.

Ahead of them, there were the three doppelgangers and an unknown girl. Alana was the first to give a reaction. She gasped out loud and clung to Chan's arm. Standing up, Chan pulled Alana with him to her feet. They stood by Minho's side, facing their copies.

Minho and Lino were staring at each other. They were exactly the same as if they were looking at their reflections in a mirror. If it weren't for Minho's slightly longer hair and his bulkier body, they could've been undifferentiable.

Alana and Lillian were staring at each other. They were exactly the same as if they were looking at their reflections in a mirror. If it weren't for Alana's shorter hair and her paler skin, alongside her chest and neck tattoo-like mark, they could've been undifferentiable.

Chan and Chris were staring at each other. They were exactly the same as if they were looking at their reflections in a mirror. If it weren't for Chan's curlier hair and his neck and chest tattoo-like mark, along with Chris's faint scar above his left eyebrow that he got in a fight with a suspect he was arresting, they could've been undifferentiable.

"Hi, I guess," Lilly said awkwardly.

"H-Hi." Alana waved at her.

"Welcome to South Korea." Chan talked, extending his hand to shake theirs one by one. "I hope you had a comfy flight. This is Chan. Here's Alana, my fiancée. And this is Minho."

They started talking, introducing themselves but that was the least Minho could care about. His eyes soon found the girl came with them and stayed there. He didn't expect that. No. Expected that but he prayed day and night that he never meets her. That was her. Not her. But her doppelganger. The doppelganger of his other half that he lost long years ago. His soulmate, Rona.

"...and this is Mia, my fiancée." Lino said, making the girl smile shyly and greet them too. Lino didn't miss how Minho was looking at Mia. And he knew why. From what they found about them, they suspected that his late soulmate was actually Mia's doppelganger. Right then, he had mixed feelings. He didn't know if he had to be angry at him for how he was eyeing his fiancée, or pity him for not moving on after all those years of losing his Rona.

Sensing how her friend was tensing up, Alana reached out for Minho's arm and pulled him closer to her, making him snap out of his train of thoughts. "Well, let's get seated first, and then we'll introduce you to the rest of our friends." Alana chuckled awkwardly.

"Yeah, sure." Lilly smiled and they all started walking to the center of the art studio that was spaced up and the whole squad was seated there. Lilly was moving while observing the paintings here and there, nodding to herself in approval. "Wow! Who's the artist?"

"That's me!" Sky raised a hand enthusiastically. She was getting appraised by one of her favorite artists.

"Such nice clean brush strokes." Lilly complimented as she stopped to turn around and inspect more paintings. "Sharp yet smooth movements you got ther-" Her words stopped rolling off her tongue once her eyes landed on the far corner that had aesthetically arranged odd canvases. "What is that?" She pointed at the canvas in the middle.

Lilly walked closer to it, questioning herself if what she was seeing was correct. Right ahead of her was a painting of the factory by the river where she got possessed months before. To the right and left were two canvases of two extremely familiar gates and two triangles.

Lilly looked over her shoulders at Sky who was confused. "Did you paint that?" She asked pointing at the painting in the middle, earning a nod from Sky. "When did you paint it?"

"Hmm." Sky started thinking. "Almost half a year ago."

Lilly looked at Chris and Lino who finally saw the painting and had widening eyes. "That was way before I got possessed." She mumbled to herself before she lifts her head up and look back at Sky. That's when the realization hit her. "Oh, God!" Lilly gasped. "You are a clairvoyant!"