Twenty-nine.

Although Sora was the one who informed them about Lee Minho, she had no idea he wasn't the only doppelganger. The moment the three friends' eyes fell on that Instagram photo, they knew they had to head to South Korea.

The photo looked like a cute photo of a large group of friends. Boys and girls around the same age were all cuddled and squished against each other. They seemed happy and vibrant. In the middle, there were the three doppelgangers clinging to each other. Lee Minho was already known, but the other boy and girl that resembled Chris and Lilly were still a mystery.

And that's how they decided to solve that mystery.

Chris started to investigate more about the group and those three doppelgangers. Lino used his connections to communicate with the hospital that Sora said Minho was always at. Lilly started working on collecting information regarding the old talisman, magical spells, ancient wizards and warlocks, thunderstorms, and what abnormalities happened during them.

"Hey!" Chris's voice came to cut Lilly's thoughts.

Lilly was sitting on her stool, facing a canvas that had a painting of two triangles. They were simple triangles but that painting looked somehow darker than the crime scenes that she's used to paint. "Huh?" Lilly turned to face Chris. "You called?"

"Yes." He gave her a gentle smile. "We need to talk."

Lilly nodded, knowing what they had to talk about. She jumped off her stool and quickly wiped her hands with a cloth, untied her apron, and took it off before she follows Chris downstairs to where Lino was waiting with Sora that was still creeping him with her presence.

"What is it?" Lilly said, plopping on the armchair. "What did you find?"

"A lot." Lino sighed. "As Sora said, this guy is far from being normal."

"Not only him," Chris commented, sitting down beside Lino. "but also the whole group of his friends. There is nothing normal about them. First of all," He started to narrate. "The two friends of Minho who resemble us are Bang Chan and Mun Alana. Chan is an heir of a massive airlines empire and Alana is an intern doctor."

"And they are dating." Lino snickered.

Chris rolled his eyes. "Not a very important piece of information but yeah, they are dating. Soulmates as it seems." Chris paused when he noticed how Lilly's face darkened with guilt that was creeping up her again. "Remember the boy I told you fell in hibernation nine years ago that day, and woke up when you got possessed by the river?" Chris questioned, changing the subject.

"Yes!" Lilly replied. "The one who was the longest hibernated patient ever."

"That was Chan." Chris uttered.

"What?" Lilly jolted. "Your doppelganger was the one sleeping all those years?"

"Not only that," Lino interrupted. "Alana was the assigned doctor that brought him back to life."

"Oh god!" Lilly gasped, running her fingers through her hair. "And then Minho is their friend? Were they friends for long as we are?"

"That's another whole story." Chris's shoulders dropped. "I don't think he was. Minho was hospitalized on the same day nine years ago. He had a failed heart surgery and fell into a coma for two years."

"I'm starting to get dizzy." Sora talked for the first time as she was sitting silently, trying to grasp whatever they were discussing.

"According to my connections in that hospital, nine years ago on that day, when the storm raged, three patients were rushed into the emergency room unconscious." Lino resumed. "Chan was found on the street with no sign of an exaggerated injury but he just didn't wake up. He was their first hibernated patient. Minho, who was supposed to have surgery that day but somehow, had a crisis and his surgery failed and he fell into a coma. After two years, he finally got a donor and had a heart transplant which was a miracle because medically, his case was hopeless. And then the third patient was.. a girl." Lino paused to sigh loudly. "She was actually the one who donated her heart to Minho. She was rushed to the emergency room on the very same day after having a tragic accident with her family because of the storm. She was the only one that survived but she too fell into a coma for two years. She regained her consciousness for a few minutes on a day that there was another thunderstorm, and then.. she left."

"Oh!" Sora awed. "She saved him?"

"Wait wait!" Lilly talked. She was still trying to process their words. "Was she his soulmate or something?"

"Apparently." Chris shrugged. He looked at Lino whose face was getting darker from how overwhelmed he felt. "We don't know much about the girl." He resumed hesitantly. "But according to her description, we suppose she was.. Mia's doppelganger."

"No, please!" Lilly groaned. "Another doppelganger? Are we all cloned?" Lilly noticed how grim Lino became so she cut her whining. "Hey! What is it?"

"It's.. It's just doesn't feel right." Lino winced. "Knowing that she's gone and he's alone in this doesn't feel good. I keep thinking of if that happened to me and Mia instead of the-"

"Hey, stop!" Lilly almost glared at him. "Don't start the what-ifs! Don't go there. You are fine and your girl is fine."

"I know." Lino huffed and ruffled his hair out of frustration. "And that's more disturbing!"

"Moving on," Lilly swatted her hands. "What else did we get?"

"The other members of this group are nothing but chaos." Chris chuckled. He pulled his phone out to display the group photo and hand it to Lilly. "The girl with chocolate brown eyes and long dark hair is Sky, Alana's sister. She's a promising artist. The cute boy with freckles by her side is Felix, her boyfriend who happened to be a Punished and she was his Healer. On the other side, you'll find a girl who resembles Felix with freckles and dyed blond hair. That's Aria, his older sister. She was the Healer of the boy standing behind her with a mischievous smile and his arms wrapping her, Seungmin. He too was a Punished. The boy next to him with full cheeks is Jisung. He's Minho's friend and a scenographer too. The girl clinging to his arm is An-"

"Anastasia!" Lilly gasped, slamming a hand over her mouth.

Confused, Chris questioned. "You know her?"

"Who doesn't? She's a well-known violinist! Jesus. Was she his Healer too?"

"No. I couldn't get much about this couple but surely they are soulmates. They are nearly inseparable." Chris replied. "The tall boy next to Jisung is Hyunjn. He's a model. The very short emo girl is Dabi, the Healer of the buff scowling beside her, Changbin."

"Damn!" Lilly cursed. "What did they all do to be punished? What are they? Suicide Squad?"

"No clue of what they did to be punished. But they are all healed now. Doesn't that mean they weren't that bad? Since they found their healers and succeeded in being Normals again?" Lino shrugged.

"I don't know." Lilly huffed. "Did you get anything else?"

"I got Minho's contact from the hospital." Lino replied. "Chris already has their locations and addresses."

Lilly nodded and looked at the photo displayed on Chris's phone. She was just about to hand him the phone back when she noticed something. "Who's that?"

"Who's who?" Chris scrunched his face.

"The cutie boy at the corner. You didn't mention him."

"Ah! That's Jeongin, Anastasia's manager and friend."

"Manager?" Lilly questioned. "He looks so young and cute to be anything like a ma-"

Lilly's words were cut off by a loud agonizing gasp that came from behind her. Looking over her shoulder, she saw Sora trying to scream but her voice didn't seem to come out. The girl's face showed terrible pain as she clenched her chest. Before Lilly could ever reach for her, Sora's body started to fade out before it completely disappear into the thin air, leaving no trace of her existence other than the three shocked faces who watched her dissolve into nothing ahead of them.