Thirty-Six.

"Oh, God! Is that my prince?" Nurse Miyoung cheered happily once she spotted Chan stepping out of the elevator on the sixth floor. The woman rushed to him, engulfing him in a motherly warm hug, making the boy beam with happiness. "How have you been?" She asked as she pulled back to look at his face. "You're not dropping your checks, right?"

"I'm doing perfect." He answered smilingly. "And I did my last check just two weeks ago. Don't worry."

"Huh!" Alana scoffed. "How do he always get the warm hugs and sweet words when I only get scolded?" She sulked.

"Cause you do nothing but trouble." Miyoung glared at Alana. She was about to scold more but stopped once she finally noticed the very large group of people behind her. "See?" She asked, resting her hands on her hips. "What do you think you are doing now, Dr. Mun? This is a hospital, not a public picnic spot! What are you up to this time?"

Alana looked over her shoulder to see all the people she brought along. Miyoung was right. That didn't look so smart. They looked like they were about to invade and infiltrate the Department of Hibernation. Before Alana could ever start to justify her actions, Minho stepped in.

"Miyooooooung!" He called from behind in his high voice, making all of them jolt, opening a way for him to walk to Miyoung.

"Oh My! Minho too is here?" The nurse smiled widely with sparkling eyes as she saw him smiling at her and making his way to where she was standing. This time, he was the one to engulf her in one of his tight hugs, lifting the woman off the ground. "Oh! Oh! Put me down, young boy. I'm not that light. You might break your backbone." She chuckled.

"How have you been?" Minho asked her. "I missed you." Behind his back, he signaled his friends to go ahead.

Alana scoffed. This woman had soft spot for the two boys that she could really easily be distracted by them. Thanks to Minho, the squad started to sneak away one by one till they passed the nurses' station and made it safely to the corridor of rooms.

"Now." Alana stopped to talk. "We can't get in the room in a large group like this. So, I guess we," She pointed at herself and Chan. "-along with the three of you," She pointed at Lilly, Chris, and Lino. "-will go in while the rest might wait on the terrace over there." She pointed at the end of the corridor.

"Okay. Let's go." Lilly said.

"Which room is she in?" Chan asked.

"The Royal room." Alana scoffed. "Isn't that Ironic?"

"Damn!" Chan cursed. "Why do we always end here?" Chan said as they resumed walking.

"What is with that room?" Lino asked.

"It's the same room Chan was sleeping in for nine years." Alana replied, reaching her hand out for her fiancé to hold his.

Reaching the room, they stopped facing its door. The last room at the end of the corridor. The quietest in the already very quiet department.

"Guys, go ahead and wait for u-" Alana was talking when she noticed something. Jeongin was frozen with eyes locked on the door as if he might get some laser out of them and burn that door down. "Hey, are you okay?" Alana asked him.

"I-.. I.. no!" He stuttered. "There is something wrong. I don't know what is it but..." He paused to gulp.

"I guess I know." Alana said as she let go of Chan to hold Jeongin's hand. "You'll come with us." Alana pulled Jeongin with her as she held the doorknob, twisted it, and pushed the door open to reveal the cold room ahead of them.

The group stepped in, leaving the rest of them outside the room and allowing them to head to the terrace to wait for them as they agreed. Once they were in, Lilly closed the door, then rushed to the center of the room, where a single bed was there with the girl sleeping on it.

A gasp dropped from Lilly's lips. Before they could ever react to Lilly, a muffled thud drew their attention. Shoving their heads to where the sound came from, they found Jeongin on his knees on the floor as if he lost all of the strength in his legs. He looked somehow dizzy. His body was swaying from side to side as tears were rolling down his cheeks nonstop but his face remained as blank as a white paper.

"Why does it hurt that much?" A voice talked but not all of them could hear it.

While Alana and Chan were occupied calming Jeongin and bringing him up to his feet, Lilly, Chris, and Lino were looking for Sora who obviously talked. Not the sleeping Sora ahead of them on the bed, but the ghost Sora. Oh! The wandering soul Sora.

"Hey," Chris talked once he spotted her. The girl was in the corner of the room, hugging herself and shaking as if she was cold. She still looked faint that it was hard for them to locate her. "Are you okay? What is wrong with you?"

"Why do you keep fading away?" Lilly asked with concern.

"I don't know." Sora gasped. "I'm cold and hurt."

"Uh!" Jeongin groaned in pain and clutched his chest. If Alana and Chan weren't holding him, he would've fallen again. "What is that voice? Where does it come from?"

Lilly's wide eyes moved from Chris to Lino before they land on Jeongin. "What did the voice say?" Lilly asked him.

"Cold and hurt." Jeongin could barely utter the words as he was in much pain.

"God!" The shaking Sora gasped. "You can hear me?"

Jeongin lifted his head to look at the beautifully sleeping girl on the hospital bed. She looked beautiful, young, and.. pale. She looked cold. She looked cold that he felt like hugging her to warm her body up. A strange nagging feeling inside his chest told him to walk up to her and at least hold her hand.

As if the boy was enchanted, he let go of his friends and weakly, walked up to the bed. He looked at her face for a few seconds before his hand move on its own to brush a strand of her hair away from her face. The little contact sent shivers down his spine, along with a pleasant tingling sensation in his chest. Warmness started to seep inside his body, taking over it. His hand left her face and moved to her hand to hold it, to intertwine his fingers with hers.

Lilly was observing the changes taking place with the wandering soul Sora. It became clear as daylight to Lilly that these two had a special connection. It was obvious from how Sora's outline solidified and became very visible once Jeongin held her sleeping self's hand.

"I can hear you." He finally uttered. "Inside my head. Your voice is echoing inside my head."

Although Alana didn't know what exactly was happening since she couldn't see or hear the wandering soul Sora, she could gather up the pieces. That brought her back to when her Chan was sleeping there, with no clue about if he was going to wake up or not, and there was only her for him. The only one who believed that he would come back and the only one who could hear and feel him inside of her.

Feeling the storm of emotions of Alana inside his own chest, Chan stepped behind her and wrapped his arms around her, his other half. He hugged her tightly from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder to whisper. "I guess our crybaby got homework." He joked. "He found his soulmate. Now he has to find how to bring her back."