The BIO.

Originally Posted: 4/12/23

You know how it goes folks. Hope you enjoy the story.

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Gender/Sex: Male

Age: 18

About Yourself: You used to be a guitarist and a singer at a very young age before everything changed ever since your father died in an accident. you are an only child with your mom living in the city before she moved to the countryside leaving you with the ownership of the house, she of course still comes by and visits you from time to time. You were a rebel back in your early teenage years and were even caught by the cops multiple times until it had died down when you turned 17. in that time, you accidentally saved a bunch of white skull smembers when you were distracting the cops and they had managed to get away with the bags of money in hand. Eventually, after you were freed from the cops. The white skull approached you one night and gave you an opportunity to work for them. Your mind started to battle with itself as to whether or not to join the group but in the end, you gave in. Mainly it was because you were already running low on cash and you kept lying to your mother that you had found a suitable job but in reality, you didn't have one. hench why you resorted to stealing from people and even as to go far as breaking atms in hopes for it to spit the money all out. Now, 1 year later you were trying to think of a way to get out of the white skull for good as you had enough money and finally found an actual well-payed job for yourself. the only problem was that you made quite an impression on the white skull and they had looked up to you as their inspiration.

Clothing/Appearance.

Black and White hoodie.

Black Jeans.

You wear combat boots that were given to your father before he passed away as a remembrance as well as an old watch that was given by your mother

Personality On/Off duty:

On duty: