Chapter 4: Mall Raiding.

(Y/n)'s Pov:

Ruby: "Woohoo! This is awesome!" I heard Ruby cheer through the breezy wind.

We were currently riding my bike by the seaside as we headed towards one of the malls to shop for some new clothing and other necessities on my list. And what better way to shop for those things in one of the biggest malls in the world?

Weiss: "Could you please slow down?! you're going too fast!"

Before leaving, I asked the girls who were going to shop with me first. Ruby had volunteered to tag along with me while Weiss came to ensure the safety of her leader. Blake and Yang decided to stay and hold down the fort while we were gone.

Which made me wish I had bought a car instead of a bike. That way, I wouldn't be making two trips right about now. I told the two that they could use my Tv while waiting, but before I could even show them how to turn it on. Yang waved a dismissive hand at me, saying that she could handle it. I doubt that she did, but I trusted her anyway. Surely they had televisions in their world, right?

(Y/n): "Just hang on a little bit more ice queen! We're almost there!" I yelled through the heavy winds. A light smirk grew on my face.

Weiss: "Would you stop calling me that- Ahhhhh!" I accelerated my bike, cutting her off mid-sentence as we sped up faster than ever before.

Ruby: "Yaaahoooo!"

(Back at the house.)

Blake: "Are you sure you know what you're doing?" she says, concerned as Yang was inspecting the television.

Yang: "Come on Blake, have some faith in me. I'm sure they work just like the ones from our world!" she confidently says, looking over the many buttons until her eyes lay on the power button.

Yang: "Bingo! see, told you I'd figure It out." She smiled before pressing the button. Unfortunately, nothing happens.

Yang lightly hums to herself, trying to remember how their televisions worked back In their world.

Yang: "Duh!" she snaps her finger as if the realization had dawned on her. "it needs to be plugged in." She got behind the TV and followed where the black wires were leading.

Once she had reached the end, her smile faded. She was met with multiple wires, each with the same color, tangled up together to form some sort of ball. To make matters worse, even the plugs were buried and tangled in the pile.

Yang: "Oh man." she sighed. " Hey Blake, I think I'm gonna need your help with this one."

(Y/n)'s Pov:

So, I may or may not have lied to Weiss when I said ''we're almost there". After going fast for about 10 minutes or more, Weiss's hateful demeanor towards me lessened and she started to feel light-headed. So, feeling bad, we were now moving at about a regular pace with the other bikers.

It was mostly a silent ride from there. Ruby was looking over the ocean horizon, I continued to focus on the road, and Weiss was resting her head against my shoulder. And, might I just say, was holding onto my stomach for dear life. The feelings neutral, although with her cold personality, her body was really warm.

Weiss: "I hate you." I heard her mutter behind me, causing me to chuckle a bit.

(Y/n): "Sorry Weiss." I apologized. " oh, is there any way for you to forgive this poor-hearted soul?" I joked, but she didn't seem to get the memo.

Weiss: "You can stop calling me ice queen." her voice perked up at this.

(Y/n): "Hah, no." I heard Ruby's stiff a laugh and I could have sworn Weiss's cheeks puffed a bit.