Chapter 5: Memories

{during the events of Chapter 4}

-(Back at (Y/n)'s house)-

Yang: "I think this should be it," Yang says tiredly, sitting on the floor.

After freeing Blake from the wires' grasp, rearranged the wires so they could lay straight again. Yang had tried all the plugs to see if one of them would be for the TV. After numerous attempts, she was down to the last plug she hadn't placed on the outlet yet. Maybe she should have let (Y/n) turn on the Tv before he left.

Yang: "Why does (Y/n) have so many plugs back here? I don't see any of them connecting to anything." Yang says, frustrated by just how many they were.

Blake: "Maybe he uses them around his home?"

Yang: "I guess... say, Blake, why didn't you tell (Y/n) you were a faunus?" She asked, plugging the last wire in the outlet.

Blake: "Don't get me wrong Yang, but I thought he would notice right away since you know." she flopped her left ear, then her right one.

Yang: "Good point. I guess (Y/n) either doesn't look up much or he just hasn't figured it out yet."

Blake: "But that isn't the only thing why I didn't want to tell him." she shuffled nervously.

Yang: "What is it?"

Blake: "You heard what he said last night, there are hunters here that hunt animals. What if he's referring to them hunting us faunus? to me!"

Yang: "Blake, that's crazy talk, I'm sure (Y/n) didn't mean what he said."

Blake: "You don't know that!" she says exasperated.

Yang: "But I do Blake." Yang's voice was calm, as she tried to defuse Blake's panic.

Blake: "Why do you trust him Yang?! You just met him last night and you feel like you've known him for months!" she questioned, pointing an accusing finger at her.

Yang suddenly stood up and walked towards Blake, her expression darkened. Blake retracted her hand back as she stared at Yang with wide eyes.

Blake: "Y-yang, I'm sorry! I didn't me-" Before she could say anything else, Yang placed a hand on her shoulder.

Yang: "Hey, it's ok." she said smiling. "And, I didn't trust him before, Blake. I caught him sneaking up on us while we were sleeping." Blake gasped. but before she could speak, Yang stopped her.

Yang: "He was observing Ruby's weapon. I thought he was going to use it on us, but It turns out I was wrong." she chuckled sadly. "I.. kinda threatened him to a point he started shaking."

Blake was silent, her cat ears had dropped to her head as she listened to Yang with sad eyes.

Yang: "We made a promise to (Y/n) that we would help him with his problem and he would help us get back home... And we really shouldn't jump to conclusions without properly knowing them."

Blake: "Y-you're right, I shouldn't be acting this rashly towards him." she apologized. Yang nodded.

Yang: "If you don't feel like telling him, then don't. Either let him find out or when you're ready." Blake smiled before Yang focused back on the TV.

Yang: "Ha! Score! It's finally on!" she says happily, quickly grabbing the remote and switching to a channel.

News Reporter: "Aliens! Have they finally come to invade our world?!" He says dramatically.

Blake/Yang: "......What?"

{The Present, Timeskip}

(Y/n)'s Pov: