Chapter 1: Raimon Mystery Inc. Is No More?!

Third POV:

Third POV:

One night at the toy factory, Raimon Mystery Inc. are going to solve The Case of the Luna Ghost, there's a loud scream from someone as The Luna Ghost grabbed him.

"Ahhhhh!", someone screams.

The ghost break the window while he held captive someone. The ghost laughs. The one who held captive by the ghost is Hayami. His hand were tied with a rope.

"Let me go! Get off of me!", Hayami shouted. As The Luna Ghost flew into elsewhere, so that he wouldn't get caught by someone. "Help! Somebody help me!", Hayami shouted for help.

Someone's coming at the catwalk, turns out, it was Shindou and Kirino. "Don't worry.", he said. Shindou grabbed his walkie talkie to speak someone, "Nishiki!"

Meanwhile, Nishiki was already prepared a trap with Tsurugi. Shindou repeated through his walkie talkie, "Nishiki! Can you hear me?"

Nishiki replies through his earpieces with a microphone on it, "Yes. Loud and clear."

Shindou said, "Okay, here's a plan. Once the ghost landed beside the conveyor belt, the three pairs will pop out from the each barrels."

Pair 1: Kariya and Kageyama
Pair 2: Aoyama and Ichino
Pair 3: Tenma and Shinsuke

Shindou continued, "Kirino will pressed the button to activate the conveyor belt to move a barrel of oil. Then, Sangoku-san will shoot the barrel of oil with his harpoon to make a hole, so that the oil spill on him. Once I gave a signal, Nishiki will spray him with a fire extinguisher, then Kurumada-san and Amagi-san will catch him with their force, so that he can't fly away. Then, Tsurugi will shoot him with his net gun. Get it?"

Kirino interferes, "Hide! He's coming!"

Shindou, Kirino, Nishiki, and Tsurugi hide to their perspective place.

Shindou reminds them as he whispered, "Just remember the plan."

The Luna Ghost landed to the conveyor belt with Hayami as Shindou expected.

When the ghost made a snake sound, Kariya pop out from the barrel. "Snakes!!!", Kariya screamed and scared as his eyes closed.

"Now!", Aoyama and Ichino said in unison as the two pop out from the barrel.

Tenma and Shinsuke were also pop out from the barrel.

Kagayama was lastly to pop out from the barrel. "Kariya, it's not a snake. It's The Luna Ghost."

Kirino saw it, then he press the button to activate the conveyor belt to move a barrel of oil. When the conveyor belt stopped at the spot, Sangoku aims at the barrel of oil, then he fires with his harpoon. It made a hole and the oil spilled. When The Luna Ghost light up the matches with fire, Kariya and Kageyama tried to run away as Kariya was on top of Kagayama inside the barrel as Tenma, Shinsuke, Aoyama, and Ichino tried to run away. But because of oil, they can't run.