Chapter 5: The Fallen Wings

Kirino's POV:

(Flashback continues)

At 3:30 P.M. at Wakura Mansion. I went to the post where the power cable and network cable does. I was shocked.

"I knew it.", he said in my mind.

Later, I'm going back to the mansion.

Third POV:

At the same time, at Wakura Mansion. The team have gathered in the bedroom.

Nishiki got annoyed. "First, the power blackout. Then, network cut off. And now, the bridge cut down. Ugh! I'm so sick of this."

"But, don't worry. This time, we can solve this.", Mari said.

"What do you mean, Mari?", Tenma asked

"Do you remember earlier? We fell down from the cliff when the bridge is gone. I shot something to the bird.", Mari remind something.

"Yeah. What was that thing?", Tenma asked again.

"It's a tracking device. So, we will know where the bird bring the villagers really is. ", Mari explained.

"But, since we can't contact and locate you. It's still no use.", Shindou said.

Kirino entered and interferes. "Not anymore."

"Kirino-senpai, where have you been?", Kariya asked.

"Long story short, but... Mari, check your GPS.", Kirino said.

Mari nodded. Then, she activated her GPS to locate. And...

"It's worked. My GPS working!", Mari said excitingly.

Then, they checked their phones. And their phone signal is back.

"My phone signal is back, too.", Shinsuke said excitingly.

"But, how?", Shindou asked.

"I will explain later, once we capture the bird.", Kirino said.

"So, it's our chance to solved this mystery before the ritual.", Tsurugi said.

Mari watched on her GPS. The red dot (the giant bird) went somewhere while carrying the white dot (villager). The red dot stopped in the middle of the forest (where the cursor focused in the same place).

"Bingo!", Mari confirmed.

"Did you find him?", Shindou asked as the team moved closer to Mari.

"Yes. And look that red one again. Watch.", Mari said.

The red one went to the house. It bring the white one. It carried the white to the area where the cursor focused at. Repeatedly...

"Soudesuka.", Shinsuke said in surprise.

"So, that bird brought them in the dark forest where no one can find him.", Nishiki concluded as he snapped his finger.

"Now. We need someone who will be a bait.", Mari has a plan as she raised her eyebrows with a smirk.

Later, At 5:30 P.M.

Someone is in the forest where the tile (which found by Kariya). It was Tenma.
He is about to step on the tile slowly. And someone's watching over Tenma as he's on the tree.