Chapter 8: The Swamp Alien (Part 2: A Heartfelt Reunion)

Hey guys!!!

I think this chapter will make you cry...

I hope you will enjoy this chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third POV:

(Flashback continues)

At 12:00 P.M., Raimon Inc. gathered for the meeting at the park along with Masaru, Midori, and Jones.

"An alien scared the two criminology students?!", Mari asked surprisingly.

"Yes. And that's who will be interrogating for.", Tenma declared.

"So, we're going to that criminology college school.", Shindou added.

"I should stay here to find more evidences.", Masaru informed to stay at the park.

"Do you know where those students study at, Midori-senpai?", Shinsuke asked her.

"Yes. There's the only nearest school from here.", she answered with a smirk and her arms crossed.

Ten minutes later, Raimon Inc. and Midori had arrived at the criminology college school (where is actually Sangoku worked at).

 and Midori had arrived at the criminology college school (where is actually Sangoku worked at)

"Is this school that you're talking about?", Nishiki asked.

Midori nodded.

"I know that school. A friend of mine is working at that.", Mari recognized as she pointed at the school. "I think she will help us."

Raimon Inc. entered the criminology college school. Mari talked to the team while walking ahead to the faculty office.

"Her name's Trisha Addams. She's a college professor here after we graduated from college.", Mari narrates about Trisha to the team. "She always called me for help when there's a problem in school, such as scandal videos, bullying, murder, frauds, etc. And I solved those any issues in no time. But suddenly, I exposed the bad students to the disciplinary office and those students who behind these crimes were blacklisted."

"Nice!", Shinsuke surprised.

"Don't you mean illegal drugs at school? Pulling the fire alarm just for fun? Spreading scandalous videos on online?", Tsurugi asked.

"That's right!", she snapped her fingers. "Since Trisha knew that I was a skilled investigator, so she believed in me that I would solve that case.", she added.

"By yourself?", Kariya asked.

"Maybe. Some of cases... Solved by myself. And the other hand... Teamed up with a detective.", Mari answered.