Chapter 3: A Disadvantage For Raimon Inc.

Third POV:

(Flashback continues)

Raimon Mystery Inc. and Mari entered Wakura Mansion.

The mayor introduced his family to them

The mayor introduced his family to them. "This my wife, Moroha. And these are my children: Kiriha, Kotori, and Kurumi."

Kurumi, the youngest child and a daughter runs excitingly toward the team. "OMG! It's Raimon Mystery Inc. I can't believe it! And Shindou is still here too!", she said excitingly with a blush.

"We apologize for my sister's behavior. She's actually a biggest fan of yours, especially for Shindou.", Kotori, the second child and another daughter said.

"Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you, guys.", Kiriha, the oldest child and only son said as he gave a handshake.

"Same.", Tsurugi said as he handshakes.

"So, you're Miss Otonashi's one of the most skilled apprentice.", Moroha said to Mari.

"Yes, she is.", Akihiro said to his wife. Then, he continues, "She and Raimon Mystery Inc. are work together as of today."

"I see.", Moroha said. "But, will they stop that giant bird?", she also asked.

"I'm sure they will, no matter what happens.", Akihiro believed in them.

At the balcony, the team and Mari enjoyed the view.

"Wait, I'm almost forgot

"Wait, I'm almost forgot.", Tenma said. "Let us introduce ourselves, except Shinsuke for introduced to you earlier."

The team (except Shinsuke) introduced themselves one by one.

"I'm Matsukaze Tenma."
"I'm Shindou Takuto."
"Tsurugi Kyousuke."
"Nishiki Ryouma, here."
"I'm Kirino Ranmaru, by the way."
"Kariya Masaki, at your service."