Chapter 6: A 'Golden' Success

Third POV:

The next day...

Tonight, At 8:00 P.M., Raimon Mystery Inc. are going to solve The Case of The Treasure Ghost.

At the cemetery, Someone has arrived. His skin color is gold and wears a most luxurious accessories, such as rings, necklace, earrings, and cufflinks. It was The Treasure Ghost. He was near the tombstone with the name, "Richard Collins".

"Watch...", The Treasure Ghost roaring as he looked a watch.

At the same time, Someone's appeared and said. "Hey! You gold-digger ghost!", someone's called.

The Treasure Ghost turned around to someone.

"Is this watch what you looking for?", he said as he showed the watch to the ghost.

The ghost caught his glimpse of the watch.

"Then, catch me if you want.", someone run away to the forest.

So, The Treasure Ghost chasing him.

Someone run as fast as he can in the forest. It was Shindou.

"Now!", he shouted to someone.

"Hey! That was fake!", someone said. It was Tenma as the ghost caught his attention to Tenma.

"Here's the real watch.", Tenma showed a watch to the ghost. And he started chasing. Until...

"Hey! Wrong watch!", another one said. It was Mari. She showed a watch to the ghost.

"Let's play a 'golden game', first.", Mari started run and The Treasure Ghost chasing her.

"You're wrong again, greedy zombie.", someone said. It was Tsurugi. The ghost stopped and looked at Tsurugi.

"Do you want this watch so bad?", He lure the ghost by showing him a watch.

The Treasure Ghost walked closer slowly to Tsurugi to retrieve the watch. But, Tsurugi pulled out the watch farther.

"Well. Dig it that way.", Tsurugi said as he threw the watch far away, which the ghost rushed to get the watch.

Until, the ghost reached to the construction site in the city.