Chapter 9: The Swamp Alien (Part 3: A Student's Revenge)

Hey Guys!!!
I'm Back!!!

I'm sorry for a long hiatus due to the loss of my motivation...

So, here it comes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third POV:

(Flashback continues)

While Tsurugi, Nishiki, and Kariya interrogating the two students named Sarah Benitez and Eric Hamada with the help of Aphrodi at the Disciplinary Office...

Tenma, Mari, Shindou, Kirino, and Shinsuke were having a conversation with Sangoku and Trisha...

"When did you asked Mari for help back then before she join Raimon Mystery Inc., Trisha?" Sangoku asked.

"Maybe a year ago before you arrived here, Taichi," Trisha answered. "Plus, it's a long story."

"About what?" Shinsuke got wondered.

"Eric Hamada got framed for something that he didn't, and no one believes him except Sarah Benitez. I felt sorry for him, so the only way to clear his name was I called Mari. The staff members and Aphrodi agreed," Trisha explained.

"Eh?! Someone set him up?!" Tenma got shocked.

Mari nodded. "Me and Trisha were worked together along these two students because Eric knew that he wasn't the one who didn't the crimes in school. Until... We saw someone who was actually did and framed Eric to get him out of this picture," she added as she answered.

"Is he a student, too?" Sangoku asked.

"Yeah. His name is Dexter Sanchez. He has an expert on using technology and he was a friend of them," Trisha answered.

"Why did he do that to his own friends?" Shindou asked as he shocked.

"Because of his jealousy. He was secretly loved Sarah Benitez. After he discovered that she loved Eric over him. He decided to set him up by his knowledge of technology. When he doing this crimes, he was using an AI to make disguise as Eric as well he changed his voice that sounds like him. He hijacked the surveillance cameras, so that he made everyone believe that he was Eric," Mari added.

"So, Aphrodi-san knew about it?" Kirino asked.

Mari nodded again. "We exposed to him. Because of this, Aphrodi-san entirely expelled Dexter Sanchez and clear Eric's name for his innocence," she ended their explanation.

"So, he is blacklisted now?" Sangoku asked and Trisha nodded.

Meanwhile at The Disciplinary Office...

"Why did you hangout at Odaiba Park?" Tsurugi asked the two students.

"Because it was our perfect place for our hangout. Until one day, The Swamp Alien came out to scare us away," Sarah answered.

"Since when?" Tsurugi asked again.

"One month ago," Eric answered.

"So that's it?" Nishiki asked.

The two students nodded.

"Well. As of now, two of you are not going to that park until we solved that mystery. Understood?" Aphrodi gave them a warning.