Chapter 2: School House Rumble

Your cheek throbbed in pain as you plummeted backwards, falling into Misako's grasp as she shook you violently and picked you up. You flailed around, trying to dislodge yourself from her iron grip, arms and legs lashing out weakly at whatever you could reach. Misako growled as she powered through your uncoordinated and panicked blows, but eventually you landed a lucky shot by slamming your palm into her face. It unbalanced her enough to let you catch your footing and take several steps out of their reach, all for the price of enraging Misako.

Misako: Ughh! Your gonna pay for that!

Y/n: Screw you! You hit me first psycho!

You scooted a desk in front of you for a makeshift barrier against Misako's approach, and not a second to soon as she growled in rage and attempted to get at you. You kept hiding behind desks and chairs, throwing random stuff to try and force her to keep her distance. You picked up some random kids book bag and went to throw it, but as you held the bag over your head you realized your error. In your attempts to protect against Misako's attack you had ignored Kyoko who had been dealing with the last of the other students.

The ponytail terror had now joined the fight and started out by dashing up and kicking you in the stomach, causing you to double over in pain. You dropped the bag, it hitting you in the head as you crumpled down to the floor groaning in pain. With watery eyes you saw your opponents close in to finish it, and you gulped in fear.

You tried to scramble away but Kyoko was faster than you, catching up and overpowering you into a choking headlock with relative ease. As You attempted to pull yourself free you realized with horror that your face was in direct line with her knee

Misako: Get her Kyoko.

Kyoko: Gotcha!

It seemed like a hopeless situation, that there might be no way for you to escape without this girl slamming her knee into your face. Luckily you knew the second secret L/n Family Technique.

Y/n: PLEASE DON'T HURT ME I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! YOUR NOT PSYCHOS. I''M SORRY, JUST PLEASE DON'T HIT ME AGAIN!

You sent your voice into its highest most pitiable state you could, eyes watering as you deployed the ancient art of begging like a little bitch. A last resort technique that sacrifices your pride and dignity in exchange for survival to fight another day. Mentally you prayed that these two psychos weren't utter sadists and would take mercy on you.

Misako: Anything Huh, well here's how this is gonna work. We're busting out of here and your gonna be helping us got it!

Kyoko: Or we hit your face!

You frantically nodded your head and fell to your knees as Kyoko let you out of the headlock. You sucked in air desperately, savoring the feeling of unrestricted air flow into your lungs. You stood on shaky legs and gave them a thumbs up.

Y/n: Sounds good, Y/n L/n at your service.

As you spoke Kyoko looked at you quizzically, her hand rubbing her chin as she turned thoughtful. You grew concerned for a moment before she spoke again.

Kyoko: I don't think I've seen you around here before, you new or something?

Y/n: Just transferred here from homeschooling. Today was my placement tests.

Misako: Besides you wouldn't recognize her because you don't go to school here.

Kyoko: Oh yeah, well sorry for ruining your tests new kid. Anyway I'm Kyoko, and this is my bestie Misako.

That would have been more convincing if she didn't say it so happy and peppy, but you weren't about to argue with them right now lest they snap back to beating you up. Honestly you couldn't understand how Kyoko went from beat em up mode straight to peppy girl mode, but at least now that she was distracted she wouldn't punch you hopefully. Right now it would be best to just play along with them. Although despite the fact you could see Misako growing impatient, your curiosity couldn't help it as you needed an answer to the important question.