Christmas Omake

It was mid-December and a dreadful chill blew through the air as you and your girlfriend Hasebe trudged through the snow. The purplette was smiling softly and enjoying being cozily wrapped up in her winter jacket as she nursed a hot chocolate while next to her you were regretting your choice of outfit, which while festive offered little protection from the cold.

 The purplette was smiling softly and enjoying being cozily wrapped up in her winter jacket as she nursed a hot chocolate while next to her you were regretting your choice of outfit, which while festive offered little protection from the cold

Another frigid breeze left you shivering and tightening your shawl for warmth.

Y/n: *brr* It's so cold.

Hasebe rolled her eyes, but nonetheless offered you her drink which you wasted no time in taking a long deep sip of. You sighed happily feeling the hot chocolate start to warm you up. Smiling gratefully, you handed Hasebe her drink back before swooping in for a quick kiss. The purplette blushed tasting the faint hint of chocolate on your lips, but quickly overcame her surprise and leaned in to reciprocate the affection, which made your heart flutter in a different of warmth. By the time you pulled apart your face was redder than your dress, making Hasebe giggle as she gave you a smug look.

Hasebe: Still thinking you don't need a jacket.

You sulked knowing she was right, but it's not your fault. That winter jacket of yours completely clashed with your Christmas outfit. Hasebe however seemed to find your pouting adorable as laughed and wrapped her arm around your shoulders, letting you snuggle into her jackets warm fleece.

Hasebe: Don't worry, it shouldn't be much farther. I actually think I can see Kyoko's from here.

Y/n: Finally, I was starting to think we'd gotten lost in all this snow.

Hearing that you smiled and enjoyed cuddling into your girlfriend for the last block or two of your walk before you reached Kyoko's house.

Nestled into a quiet suburb of crosstown, Kyoko's house was looking rather festive with its Christmas lights reflecting off the snow covered ground. Seeing the lights on through the windows, you couldn't contain your excitement for getting out of this bitter cold as you skipped on ahead to rig the doorbell with Hasebe right behind you.

*DING*

A small commotion could be heard from inside and you grinned, taking a quick moment to nervously smooth out your clothes before the door opened with a click as you were greeted by your girlfriend's mother's smiling face.