Chapter 6: Not Breaking, but Still Entering

Several coins rolled over to your feet as you walked and flipped through a stack of bills, the sound of carnage and violence behind you as you counted your newest collections. Behind you pedestrians casually strolled round the public violence that was Kyoko and Misako's latest beat down on the various greasers and mooks that had assaulted the three of you on your way to the mall. The sound of a trash can banging against a punks skull preluded your friends catching up with you.

From the corner of your eye you ogled their busts as they yawned and leaned back, their stretching causing their perky breasts to jut out for your viewing pleasure. As you shamelessly ogled them, Misako caught your gaze and crossed her arms as she glared at you with a blush dusting her cheeks. Ignoring her glare you gave her your best charming grin and a thumbs up, causing the black haired girl'to huff and walk on ahead. However, you saw her blush intensify to a deep atomic red as she turned away, getting a dopey smirk to light its way across your face. Meanwhile Kyoko looked puzzled at her friends behavior.

You and Kyoko followed closely behind Misako as you returned to the mall entrance. Luckily this time there weren't any ambushes to keep you from leisurely strolling up to the door past that vaguely familiar guy sitting on a nearby bench. Stepping up, Misako waited for the automatic doors to swing open, but after several moments nothing happened. Giving the door a testing push only for it to not budge no matter how hard she tried. Misako hummed in consideration as you and Kyoko huddled around her to examine the door together.

Y/n: Try pulling it.

Kyoko: But there's not a handle

Y/n: Good point. Pull the edge of it.

Shrugging Misako put her fingers on the edge where the doors met and tugged, but still nothing budged except for a small rattling sound that drew all your attention down to stomach level, where a small lock sat innocently. Realizing it's locked you began fishing around in your backpack for a loose hair pin or something similiar. Your friends had felt differently as Misako growled in frustration and Kyoko grit her teeth aggressively.

 Your friends had felt differently as Misako growled in frustration and Kyoko grit her teeth aggressively

Misako: Dang It! It's locked!