Chapter 4: Y/n Makes a Bet

Kyoko and Misako waved goodbye as they ran off to continue their search for their boyfriends Kenny and Richy, or whatever their names were. You didn't really focus to much on what they were saying as they ran off, their jogging pace doing wonderful for your ability to shamelessly ogle their asses as they left. The sight of their shapely rears bouncing as they left put a smile on your face as you plopped down onto the bus stop bench and watched your new "friends" run off. Though as they got out of sight you couldn't help but wonder.

Y/n: Wonder why they aren't taking the bus, would have been faster? Meh, not my problem.

After only a minute or two of waiting the city bus pulled up, it's door opening with a hiss as you jumped to your feet and boarded. The busses were much less packed this time of day now that the time for early morning commutes and students was passed, so you spent awhile taking your pick of the available seats, eventually selecting on a seat in the back with lots of legroom, also out of sight for what you needed to do.

Looking around conspiratorially you eyes the other passengers as you made your way to the back of the bus, several of them looked weirded out by some random girl glaring at them suspiciously but most just ignored you as they went about their business. Sitting down and happy that you weren't being watched you planted your purse on your lap, idly noting in disgust that it was stained by some of the food thrown by those douchebags in the gym. Grumbling you tried to wipe some of it off, but the stain had dried and set in already.

Y/n: Oh come on, I spent like twenty bucks on this thing. Could have been worse, at least Kyoko and Misako helped clean off my jacket.

Sighing in frustration you ignored the ugly stain for now and took one last scan of the bus, smirking when you saw no one looking at you. Sneakily you zipped open your purse and began emptying your pockets, collecting all of your well earned lootings into your bag for easy storage and counting. Leaning over the purse you began counting the money, and despite math being child splay for you you found yourself double and then Triple checking your counting only to slump back in shock, a dumb smile spreading ear from ear as you began squeeing and kicking your legs in happiness!

Y/n: HECK YEAH!

Several bus goers looked at you, some glaring in disapproval and some weirded out by your sudden outburst, but you ignored the extras as you processed what you held in your hands. A thin trail of Drool escaped your mouth as you reveled in it, quietly whispering to yourself in awe

Y/n: two hundred.

Your knees felt weak as you sat their, thoughts loss in just how much you had pocketed from today's fights. It didn't make sense at first, but from the students in the classrooms, the cheer girls, and those mega bitches in the cafeteria it somehow all checked out, which meant it was all yours. Your eyes went to your purse, now stained and ugly. It was just a cheap thing you picked up from a thrift store last month, so it was easily replaceable unlike your jacket.

With a dopey smile you placed up and left the bus, a spring in your step as you jumped off and breathed in the fresh air. You had money and means, which meant you only had one thing you could do.

Y/n: Shopping here I come, but first donuts.

The bus had dropped you off at the crosstown stop right out front of the mall, a large nice looking building that you had seen through the window on the way to school. You remembered generally where the donut shop was, and using this landmark you easily were able to get on the right path.

Skipping happily it only took a couple moments for you to find the big cardboard donut sign of the shop, and not wasting a moment you dashed inside, running up and all but pressing your face against the glass showing all of the different pastries available for purchase. The heavenly display had more sugary freedom then you had ever seen, donut holes with various glazes like chocolate or strawberry, full size donuts with frosting and sprinkles, pudding filled, and even specialty donuts covered in candies and unique toppings. A coughing drew your attention up to the awkward looking guy who had been watching you eye fuck the donuts.