Ranting... Again

I'm beyond frustrated with Microsoft. For the past four months, they've been charging me multiple times per month without any ongoing payment plans (As in no-one including Microsoft themselves could find any ongoing payments). When I contacted them, they were no help at all and suggested I launch a dispute with my bank, which I had already done multiple times. It's like they're incompetent or their system is just broken. I had to cancel my card, but at least my bank was helpful in resolving the issue. I hope I never have to deal with Microsoft's terrible customer service again.

On a more sombre note, I feel like yet another friendship is slowly fading away. It's always disheartening to see a friendship that once felt so strong slowly dwindle, and it's even worse when it's a recurring theme. My circle of friends seems to be diminishing further and further, and I can't help but worry that eventually, I'll be left with no friends at all. It's a scary thought to be alone in this world, but I'm trying to stay positive and hopeful for the future.

In other news, I'm getting closer to getting my car. I still have a ways to go until I can get my license, but at least I'm taking steps towards achieving that goal. 

Today has been a pretty rough day, spent most of my time trying to sort out issues with Microsoft and doing a ton of housework. But hey, that's just how life goes sometimes.