Golden flower pt 2

Hunters pov:

The work day seemed longer then usual. Maybe it was because I had two new orders to fill on top of the other one, or maybe its because Edrics face keeps showing up in my mind as I carve away at the wood.

His face. His stunning handsome face and that cute little mole. Im so in love and I miss him so much.

I smoothed my hair, setting down the carving. Pull yourself togther Hunter, you saw him like seven hours ago.

. . .

Even after trying to put Edric from my mind I was thrilled to get off work, rushing back to the house and embracing my boyfriend happily.

Then I saw a pretty little flower on the table. Its golden petals sparking in the afternoon light.

"I got you a flower by the way -well it was my students thought of it- but when I saw how pretty they were I couldent help but think of you." Edric said, beaming at me.

I would never get tired of seeing him smile. The way his eyes danced. Hes so perfect. And I love getting flowers, especally from him. It lets me know hes thinking about me even when im not around.

I grinned and raised an eyebrow. "Trying to seduce me Edric?"

"I think I already did love." He winked, moving a little closer to me.

My heart fluttered. "You got me Ed." I replied, trying not to seem flustered and failing as I put my arms around his waist to kiss him again. Slower this time. Deeper. I parted my lips, sliping my tongue against his, guiding him to the couch.

"Really missed me today huh?" Edric said, pulling away for a moment and bringing a soft hand to the side of my face.

"I always miss you Ed." I smiled, giving his hand a little kiss before moving closer again, not wanting the kissing to be over.

"Then kiss me again." Edric smiled, closing the distance between us again and tiliting his head to the side. My arms wrapping around him, hands pressing into his back as I tried to bring him closer.

Edric reciprocated, tongue dancing againt mine as we passionately savored each others presence.

It was perfect, my long day melting away at his comforting touch. Titan I love this, his quick yet soft breaths drinking me in, his hands playing with my hair and running down my neck.

I tilted my head again, deepening the kiss as our hearts beat faster. As much as I dont know in the world there is one thing I do: I will never get tired of this feeling. The feeling of loving him, the feeling of him loving me.

Titan I dont want this to end..

___________________________________________

Have more bc yes <3