I love him

Hunters pov: 

As soon as I was home from work Edric greeted me at the door. He was all dressed up in dark grey pants and a white button-down shirt. He was also wearing his nice gold jewelry. Two delicate gold chains and the matching earrings. 

"Are you ready to eat?" He asked, smiling nervously and opening the door for me. 

"Yeah." I replied before looking him up and down again. "But you look so beautiful, shouldn't I be dressed up too?" (I did not want to propose to Edric in my dusty work clothes) 

"You look beautiful no matter what you wear love." Edric smiled. "But if you want to you can." 

"Meet me in the garden in twenty minutes?" I asked. 

Edric nodded. 

. . . 

Twenty minutes later I was ready. 

My hair was freshly combed and styled, and I had changed into my reddish brown dress pants and white shirt to match Edrics, finishing the look with  red tie and a little eyeliner. 

Finally, I grabbed the ring box from its secret place in my closet. 

I was ready. 

"Hey Edric!" I said, walking into the garden and sitting down at the table he had set up. 

"Hunter!" Edric beamed, looking up at me. "You look incredible!" 

I blushed a little. "Thank you." 

Edric snapped his fingers and the candles on and around the table lit up. Gentle piano music began to play. 

Edric has put a lot of thought into this dinner. It was almost as if he was also going to propose. 

I ignored that train of thought, the chances of that happening were very low. 

Edric lifted the cover off a tray and unveiled a large homemade pizza. 

"Pizza!?" I gasped. 

"I know how much you like it." He smiled. 

"You're actually the best Edric." I grinned. "And its pepperoni!" 

"Would you like something to drink?" Edric asked, gesturing at a bottle of apple blood and a pitcher of water. 

"Apple blood please." 

He poured two glasses and we dug into the pizza. 

We chatted for a while, enjoying the delicious food and enjoying each others company. It was the perfect evening, candles dancing in the low light, a soft breeze ruffling Edrics hair. 

When we had both finished our food I poured both of us another drink.

It was time. 

"Edric." I said, getting his attention. 

Edrics Pov: 

"Yeah?" I replied, putting a hand on the ring in my pocket. 

"Tonight has been perfect." Hunter said, taking a breath. "I can't even describe how much you mean to me." 

I smiled. "I can't either Hunter, but im going to try." 

Hunter paused, looking up at me. 

Titan he looked so beautiful in that moment. The candles made his eyes sparkle, and he was smiling so wide his tooth gap was showing. Everything about the man in front of me was perfect. 

"Ever since we met I knew you were the coolest person on the boiling isles, and the more we got to know each other the more I knew you were the coolest person in the universe." I said, and as I spoke my nerves began melting away. "I love you Hunter. I love you so much." 

"I love you so much too Edric." Hunter beamed. "and every minute I spend with you I love you even more. I Want to spend the rest of my life with you Edric. Will you marry me?" 

I gasped as Hunter pulled a sparkling golden ring from his pocket, it was set with a beautiful reddish brown gemstone that glittered like a sky full of stars. 

"I was so ready to ask you first!" I laughed, showing him the ring I had gotten him. "Of course I'll marry you Hunter."  

Hunter blushed. "You can still ask me." 

"Will you marry me Hunter?" I asked, taking his hand. 

"You already know the answer to that." Hunter smiled. "Yes, I want to marry you." 

I slipped the golden ring onto his finger. It was very similar to the one hunter had gotten me, only the gem was dark green. 

Once rings had been exchanged, Hunter took my hand and we stood up. 

"What are you doing?" I asked, moving closer to him. 

"I can't kiss you from all the way across the table." He grinned, putting his arms around my waist and kissing me softly. 

I kissed him back, holding him tightly. 

I love him. I love him so much. 

_______________________________

My bois>>