Getting Aladarius back together

Alador: Darius we need to talk

Dadrius: . . .

Dadrius: What

Alador: I know you don't like me right now

Dadrius: We were really close and happy when we were dating. But dumped me for a girl no one could stand, I had put up with your ideas about mixing abominations and machines because it made you happy. But what do you do you dumped me and started that Bitch Odilia. DID YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH THAT HURT ME!?

Alador get a separate text from Little Prince.

Little Prince: Darius is starting to turn into his abomination form and Eda and Lilith are trying to restrain him from destroying everything

Little Prince: Fix things...NOW!😠

Alador: Look I know I messed up but I want to fix things between.I never loved Odilia I only went out with because my parents made me just like when I broke up with you. And look Odilia and I are getting divorced and I know you were the only one who brought joy to my life when we were kids.

Dadrius: ...

Alador: It might not be the same as when we were younger and we both have kids but maybe you could give me another chance.

Dadrius: If it wasn't for that day I would be a coven head raising an sixteen year old child. I can honestly say I wouldn't change anything but I never really hated you nor did I ever stop loving you but we would need take in consideration of our children.

'Little Prince comes online'

Little Prince: FOR TITANS SAKE JUST GET BACK TOGETHER!😒

Mittens: Hunter leave them alone

'Little Prince and Mitten go offline'

Alador: So are good?

Dadrius: If we take slow who knows maybe

Dadrius: You can come online Hunter and Luz.

'Little Sister and Little Prince come online'

Little Prince: Finally me and the twins were think of ways to get you 2 to get a long

Luzzy: Now to get Raine and Eda together

Owl Lady: 😳

Songbird:😳