Golden Boy, Broken Child

Hunter has issues

Luz: Hey guy's has anyone heard from Hunter?

Luz: *whine* I haven't seen him in weeks

Willow: Gus, Amity and I checked his favorite places

Gus: the flying derby field

Willow: the grom tree

Amity: Library

Raine: now that u mention it he seemed a little different recently. He seems lost at times and he tries to run off

Sasha: It well know that children who have been abused or neglected to have run away attempts

Anne: But were would he go

Marcy: Well maybe he went somewhere that holds the most memory for him

Darius: But there is only one place like that and that is the palace and everyone was cleared out.

Eda: Okay all adult witches in this chat we are going check on him.

At the palace

The former Hex squad arrived to the palace. As they were looking Raine heard something that sounded like music. "Guys follow me." they said following the music. They arrive to the throne room where they saw Hunter with his back towards them as he played a violin sadly. After a while he started to sing.

As he was singing different colored silhouettes appeared and acted out Hunter's life and the abuse he took. the former hex squad looked at the site sad and guilty for how they treated him. Darius looked at  Raine heart broken as they watched.

When they heard the lasted line on the song he sung. Eda was close to tears as Hunter curled in on himself as he started crying. Out of nowhere Aster quietly appeared, he looked up at Darius before going up to hunter and giving him a hug.

Hunter shifted into the Scarlet beast, who made sad and concern noises. It lifted Collector up, and headed towards the older witches.

The group found out much pain hunter was put through. "Let's get out of here." The scarlet beast stayed close to Darius looking sad.