Slashers when their s/o has sh scars.

TW: SH

Micheal-
He wouldn't care. I mean why should he? He has scars himself. He'll mostly just listen and give you a small hug if you end up crying.

Brahms-
He doesn't mind them. Although when he first saw them and asked you where you got them from, it took him a while to completely understand what you were saying. He likes to draw little flowers over them.

Billy and Stu-
They were concerned at first, they knew what they were and didn't want you to feel like that was the only comfort you had. But after you explained why you did it and that they were old, they were so supportive. Stu loves to trace them when he lays in your lap. Billy does too but mostly at night since they help him sleep.

Billy L.-
He has no fucking idea what you just said but okay. He would just nod and act like he knows what's happening. Although what he does know is that you did them because you were sad and in pain and he respects you for making it through that hard time. You're like a super hero to him!

Hannibal-
Therapy session. Right now. He wouldn't pry and he would let you tell him when your ready but he will keep you away from anything that triggers you and would constantly check in with you when you get upset in any way.

Jason-
Just like Micheal, he doesn't care all that much. And much like Stu and Billy, he loves to trace them. He always finds ways to make little shapes and animals out of them. Although he will get hesitant when you are near your triggers.

Norman-
He would be the amazing listener that he is and let you tell him about it anytime. He would also become more cuddly after and he likes to kiss them softly when you feel insecure about them.