Slashers hurt their s/o

TW- ARGUING, HITING, YELLING, CRYING.

Micheal-
You had gotten upset with him because he had left to go kill without telling you and had been gone for almost two whole days. You brought it up to him as soon as he got home but he just pushed past you and walked into your shared bedroom. You followed after and started to raise your voice. He snapped. He turned to you and grabbed you by the arm tightly and pulled you towards himself. You couldn't help the tears that fell, I mean it did hurt like hell.

Brahms-
He hadn't been listening to you for the past week now, he won't go to bed when you ask or eat the food you make and he will just ignore you when you ask him why. He was in the living room when you walked up to him and asked what's wrong. He didn't answer you. You asked again and again and again. Nothing. So you asked one more time, putting your hand on his shoulder. His hand balled into a fist and swung at you, hitting you right in the face. Your nose bleed.

Billy and Stu-
Billy had gotten mad at you because a random guy had hit on you and you just ignored him instead of saying you had a boyfriend. He was pacing while yelling at you about how dumb you are. Stu stood in the doorway, watching between you and Billy. He was mad too but he wasn't gonna double team you. Billy had stopped pacing and looked at you with a glare. He asked in a condescending tone if you were stupid, you lowered your head and apologized. He hated that. He walked up to you aggressively and grabbed your face, making you look at him. Your face stung after he slapped you. Tears fell shortly after.

Billy L.-
He was having an episode and was mumbling to himself while rocking back and forth. You walked into your shared bedroom to see him pulling on his hair. You just wanted to help. So, you went over and sat next to him. But before you could say anything, he pushed you harshly and got up to run to the attic. What he didn't know is that your head had hit the dresser, hard.

Hannibal-
He was stressing over some work he had and he locked himself in his office for hours. You knocked multiple times though out the day but got nothing in return. You were getting worried, he hasn't eaten or drank anything. You had made dinner for the two of you and wanted to eat with him. You knocked on his door, plates in hand, when you finally heard footsteps coming to the door. They were heavier than normal. The door swung open and you were met with an angry Hannibal. He yelled at you for bothering him while he was working on such an important project (sarcasm). He had gotten so upset that he began to talk with his hands and sadly he was a swung a little too far and a little too hard this time. He hit you right in the face.

Jason-
You two we arguing over stupid stuff like chores and the amount of time you spend together. It didn't get all too serious until you brought out his mother— nothing rude was said about her, you just said her name. That was enough for him to walk up to you and slam you against that wall. He held you by your shoulders, hate and anger in his eyes.

Norman-
You had just gotten back from work when you heard the soft sobbing of your husband. You rush though the home, trying to find him. And I'm the bathroom he sat, his back against the wall and his knees to his chest. You sigh softly and walk over to him. You put your arms around him and pulled him closer to you, while stroking his hair. You could hear his breathing get faster and faster. You pulled away to see what was wrong and pushes you away. He crawls to the door and stands to open it. You go to stand up, but he whips around and pushes you back down, punching you in the face in the process. He runs out of the room with his fists balled. You have never seen him so scared before. And you have never felt this scared. It's sad really.