Slasher with a s/o who is deaf

Micheal-
He is fluent in asl and will teach you if you don't know it. If you wear a hearing aid then he will still try to use sigh language but will mostly just talk to you normally (as normal as he can sense he can't talk 😅)

Brahms-
He wonders how you are so independent, you can take care of him like that? He's so curious about you. He know nothing about sigh language but he would love to learn. And if you wear a hear aid, he will constantly ask you questions about it. He just wants to learn as much as he can about you as possible.

Billy and Stu-
They don't mind. When they first met you in school they couldn't even tell that you were deaf so finding out was a bit of a shock. They know only a little sign language, Billy more then Stu, but they are willing to learn. The hearing aid was a little confusing though. They asked how it works and if it is like headphones but backwards.

Billy L.-
Woah. You're so cool! He thinks your like a super human or something. Especially since you can tell when he's around even if he is out of sight. He can't count how many times you've said his name while he was hiding from you. He finds it amazing that you have your own language! He Al around thinks that you are so unique and amazing!

Hannibal-
He adores you. He loves just how unique you are and of course he know how to sign. He likes to sign to you while he talks even if you have your hearing aid in, if you can read lips or if you can't understand asl, he still likes to do it.

Jason-
Like Micheal, he also is fluent in asl. Although he's never met a deaf person before, he knows lots about them. He understands that some deaf people find hearing aids to be uncomfortable or they just don't like them. He also knows that some deaf people have used hearing aids since childhood and that they may not understand asl. He would be soooo willing to teach you as well. He would make a little classroom and everything lol

Norman-
He doesn't mind at all. He doesn't know much asl, only 'I love you', 'Thank you', and 'please'. He has a stutter of sorts so he know how hard it can be with a disability like that, not exactly but he has some idea. He will constantly tell you that you are amazing, and unique. He'll do anything for you to feel normal.

———————————
If any of this information is false or misleading please do let me know and I will change it! Thank you!