Slasher's apologies (Slashers accidentally hurt you pt. 2 😌)

AHHHHH OKAY SO THIS HAS BEEN LONG AWAITED AND YALL KEEP ASKING SO HERE IT ISSSSS I HOPE THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS HAD IN MIND 😍😍
———————————————————

Micheal-
You yelled out in pain, that's all he need to hear to snap him back to reality. Seeing you cry and back away when he let you go was... a different kinda pain. A pain he hasn't felt in a long, long time. He tried so hard to hold you, hug you, say sorry in anyway he could but you were scared of him. You were scared of him. He scared you. He couldn't take it anymore and did something he hasn't done since he was a child, he cried. Warms tears fell slowly from his eyes as he stares into your terrified ones. Seeing the stone cold boogeyman himself cry was new. He got on his knees and stared at you with a look you've never seen before, a look you thought he was incapable of even having. He felt guilty. Sad. Worried. Ashamed. He didn't know how to say sorry. Hell, he didn't know if sorry was even possible at this point. But he couldn't just do nothing, so, for the first time in years, he slowly gets closer. His hands reach out to you and carefully pull you closer to him. His eyes close tightly as tears continue to stream. He holds you just as tight, if not tighter. Not enough to hurt you or scare you, but just enough so you knew he was truly sorry. His hug spoke the words he so desperately wished he could. From that day forward, he's never laid a hand on you unless it was full of love.

Brahms-
You were both in shock. Staring into each others wide eyes for what seemed like years. Slowly, you look down at you hand that had been covering your nose and see the blood that had streamed out due to Brahms. Neither of you said anything.  The silence was almost terrifying. Though, when you looked back at him, all you could see were the tears that glistened in his eyes. His chest heaves slightly as his whole body seems to tremble. He didn't mean it. You know he didn't mean it. Didn't you? He slowly stands up, approaching you with such a scared look, someone could mistake him as the hurt one here. He takes your bloody hand into his shaking one and just stares at it. His tears drip onto said hand as he does so. He couldn't believe it. He couldn't believe he would hurt you, even if it was an accident. Once he could catch his breath, the only words he spoke were 'I'm sorry''. Over and over and over again. His child like voice mixing with his normal one. Now, did you forgive him? That's up to you.

Billy and Stu-
The burn of the slap hurt a lot less then the words that Billy had spoken to you. Though, to the guys, it was the opposite. Only believing they had (Billy had) gone too far when Billy hit you. Stu immediately jumped into action, running over to shove Billy away from you and hold you closely as you cried. He tried to soothe you, shushing you and telling you everything was okay and that they forgive you. He also said he was sorry even though he wasn't the one to hit you. Billy on the other hand was just staring at the two of you. His eyes wide and his hands still balled into fists. Even though he hated it, he was still mad at you. Your sobs made his chest burn and his knuckles turn white. His jaw clenching as he tries to refrain from lashing out. Stu had noticed this. Giving Billy a look that said, 'Touch them again, and I'll fucking skin you'. Yes, Stu loves Billy. But this was... inexcusable. Billy knew that, even in his enraged state of mind. That's why he left. No apologies from him, sorry 🤭

Billy Lenz-
It took a few hours for him to come down from the attic. Already feeling guilty as he was up there for a while. He walks around the house, looking for you as he calls your name. You were ignoring him. In your bedroom, sitting on your bed as you tried to get your headache to stop. Though, he finds you. He always finds you. He was confused at first, his head tilted to the side as he asks you why you're not answering his calls. Hell, he even gets a bit mad at you for it. That was until he sees the bandages. The ones you had to frantically find as blood dripped down your back from your head. It wasn't like you got brain damage or anything. Just a large cut that probably did need one or two stitches. You made due with what you had. Seeing the bandage, he goes quiet, his gaze turning uneasy as he just stares at you. Slowly, he gets closer, practically tip toeing as he didn't wanna scare you. He sits in front of you before completely losing it. Tears, sobs, panicking, apologizing, the whole nine. He was sorry, even though it wasn't his intention to ever hurt you. He was very sorry. (Lowkey, he would probably try to have sex with you to 'make you feel better', just saying 😌)

Hannibal-
You had dropped both plates to the ground, they shatter on impact. The sound alone make Hannibal realize what he had just done. And also what you were even coming to his room for. You just wanted to eat with him and he hurt you. It was like a switch had been flipped, immediately sending Hannibal into protector mode. Even if he was protecting you from himself. He rushed over to you, grabbing you face to check to make sure you're okay and of course, apologizing over and over and over again. How work was the last thing on his mind now. He kisses you, not like the deep and thoughtful ones he would usually give you, these were frantic and desperate for you to believe that he was truly sorry. Let's just say, he didn't care about his work for the next few nights. (He would also clean up the plates with his bare hands to prove that he was sorry, you know cause he's a fucking psychopath 😍)

Jason-
This had never happen before. So, in a time like this, your fight or flight senses kicked in and you started to kick and scream fro him to not hurt you. And WOW did that snap him out of whatever the hell that was. He drops you and backs away. Eyes wide and his hands up. His chest starts to heave and he starts to cry. A silent cry but still a cry. He continues to back away from you until he's all the way across the room, his back to the wall. Then, he slides down it and covers his face (mask). He was panicking, full blown panic attack. Scared of what could've happened. He doesn't talk but if he did, he would've been apologizing the whole time. He saw himself as a monster at the moment, so, he kinda just ignores you. For now at least until he can calm down.

Norman-
Like Billy(Lenz), it takes a few hours for him to come out from whatever hiding spot he had ran to. But when he does, best believe it's with tears and apologies. He finds you, terrifyingly fast actually, and hugs you tightly. Any nervousness he usually has is gone and replaced by the simple fear of losing you. He can't lose you. He would spend hours just hugging you, begging you not to leave him. Saying he'll do better and that he needs you. He didn't wanna be alone, not again.

((I will CRY if you guys don't like this 😭 I'm just kidding 😍 (maybe.) ANYWAYS, here y'all go, and I wanted to know if you guys wanted more SPICY scenarios or like angst or fluff OR JUST ANY SUGGESTIONS AT ALL PLEASE I NEED HELP.

Thank you 😍🥰😘😎
-Your beautiful, amazing, sexy, hot author ME))