Slashers with a s/o who is bad at expressing their feelings.

So like, hey y'alllll 🥲😅 I'm not dead and yeah... so ummmm Ima be honest and tell y'all that the C.ai has gotten me BY THE NECK. I CANT STOP SEND HELP. Anyways 😌 here's a new part for you guys 😍
(I really hope you guys like me still 🥹)
———————————————————-

Michael-
So is he babes. But there are times when you both just sit in silence, staring at each whole having no idea how to exist properly together. It's like, you both lose the ability to communicate and interact when something as simple as a kiss comes into play. It's hard, to say the least. I mean, you both know you love each other just neither of you know how to express it. That why y'all just, don't. And are both okay with that.

Brahms-
He doesn't get it. Even after being explained to him, over and over again, he doesn't get why you can't just say you love him. And why it's so hard for you to just simply hold his hand or hug him. Most of the time, he would just watch you silently, trying to see if you are just lying so that you don't have to give him attention. It's caused a couple tantrums too. Though, some days- good days, Brahms will just come up to you and give you a big hug, holding you close as he tells you how much he love you and how he know you love him.

Billy and Stu-
It was harder for Stu then for Billy to except as Stu was all about being super close to people and speaking his mind all the time. He just couldn't understand why you couldn't. Billy though, knew exactly what you were talking about. He too has a hard time talking about it expressing how he feels, especially to people he really cared about— afraid someone will judge him. But, whenever you do share some feeling, any feeling, good or bad, they get super excited and let you know that they hear you and support you, no matter how you feel or what you say.

Billy Lenz-
No. It's not allowed. You can't do that. You have say you love him. AND MEAN IT. He'll be up your ass all the time, asking and begging for you to just say it. To show it. He'll even bring on the tears, just trying to get you to show that you love him. And if it doesn't work, (don't let it) he will give up. No more tears. No more begging. He will just except the fact you won't do what he wants you to. Now, will he be happy about it, no. But he'll be over it once you let him do whatever weird little kinky shit he likes. (P.S. the tears weren't real. He's a little brat 😌)

Hannibal-
Now, why would you ever think you could escape a good old therapy session? ESPECIALLY, in a situation like this? That's just dumb. After millions of questions, some relevant and some not, he'll just say okay. Okay, because he was gonna love you either way. And for him it's like a little game, trying to get you to open up and feel more comfortable to express yourself in little ways. From drawing to just the way you'd look at him. He could pick up on it very easily and all emotions, good or bad, were meant with praise and one of his stupid little smiles.

Jason-
He's too sweet to care. Too sweet to push you beyond your comfort zone. And too sweet to try and help you as he doesn't wanna make you do anything. So, you two just have this kinda relationship where he tries to, very— VERY, carefully show you that it's okay to be who you are. Like, he'll show you so much love, in small increments, to prove that it's okay to show him that you love him back. And if that doesn't work he'll even go as far as telling you. By notes of course, but he's tying in his own little passive way.

Norman-
It makes his head spin honestly. From thinking that you just don't love him to knowing that you do and are trying your best. He feels bad sometimes because he knows how awful it was when he had no one who would understand his feelings. He tries to push you a bit and get you to say that you love him or anything at all about how you feeling about something but he gets scared and nervous that he's pushing you too far and gives up rather quickly. Sometimes though, you could catch him just... staring at you. Like he was trying to read your mind just so you didn't have to say anything at all. Then he'd look away with an embarrassed blush and pray you really wouldn't say anything.

(So, how'd I do? Do I still got it or should I just stfu 🥲 this one had a bit of an angst vibe but OH WELL, I liked it and ye, I hope you guys did too. Anyway, thank you guys, the ones who have stuck by my side even though I've been gone for like forever and just those who read at all. It really means a lot that people actually have spent even a second reading these. I love you guys, more then y'all know and more then I show. Thank you. Truly.

GOODNIGHT 😍😘😍
Your beautiful, amazing, talented, author.)