Slashers reacting to you bring home a kid

Y'all... IM BACK. Okay so don't flame me for the title, I was struggling for TEN MINUTES to write something that made sense ((it didn't really work 😃☝️)) sooo yeahhh. I hope you guys enjoy ((please enjoy, force yourself to enjoy or I will cry 🐺💔😔🖤)) ❤️❤️
(All kids are around the age of 6-8)
————————————————————

Micheal-
Um... Why? Okay. No but actually why? He doesn't.. understand why. Nor does he really want a kid running around the house. So, you get stares. A LOT of stares. Maybe even death stares because what the fuck? BUT, lucky lucky you 🤓☝️, he's not gonna kill it. Maybe scare it by being the menace of a man he is, but he won't kill it. Just uh.. keep the ugly thing to yourself. Put it outside or something. He doesn't care.

Brahms-
If you think this will be anything other then a disaster, you're WRONG 👿. Anyhow, you bring the kid home and Brahms is immediately in a mood. Glaring and huffing constantly. If you could somehow convince him (😏) to not kill the freaking thing, he'll pout and try to let you away from it. No matter what, he'll find ways. Whining, groaning, huffing, (talking shit), just anything he can think of. He's NOT happy. And you might just wake up one day to no kid at all. "It ran away," he'll say. From one kid to two, back to one. Too bad so sad.

Billy and Stu-
Why? And where did you get it from? Confusion would riddle the house y'all stay in. It would be a huge fuck cluster of questions that you (probably) don't wanna answer. But eventually, they'll quiet down and slowly interact with the kid. Billy being the.. guy he is. And Stu just being a dumbass. No matter the age of a person, they're getting jump-scared by one of the two. Most likely Billy though. He wouldn't care if it started to cry- probably would laugh too. But if you get irritated with him, he'll roll his eyes and mutter an apology. Stu on the other hand would probably joke around and play game with the kid. Teach 'em bad words like a fucking jail uncle or some shit. Don't expect many good things from them. ((Can y'all tell Ive been on C.ai too much? 😔💔))

Billy Lenz-
It could go one of two ways. One, he just hates the damn thing. Full on tantrum and cussing. Glaring and spitting (YES SPITTING) match. Or, he likes the kid. Finding it cute and tiny. Though either way you'll end up with a dead kid (sorry not sorry). Just the first way, he'll be happy. Smiling happily at you even if you're mad or upset. Or he'll be upset himself the second way. Muttering to himself as he hides away from you. Scared that you'll be mad and mad at himself for being so stupid. Kids don't last long here. Sorry babes.

Hannibal-
Well, we know the kid would never be eaten or killed by him. And him being the charming man he is, I believe he'll honestly do a great job with the kid. Kind and gentle. Though you are in for a long session. Kidnapping (AND YES YOU DID DO THAT) a kid is.. not normal. Duh. So, you'll be questioned but not made to give it back. As long as no one knows and you're happy, he'll let you keep it. Water and feed the damn thing and he doesn't care. Honestly, you having a kid to take care of keeps you closer. At home. With him. And he loves that. He can share you with this new little person for a little while. As long as you're all his.

Jason-
The guarantee that you won't find the kid dead one day is very likely. Jason doesn't kill children. Many some horny teenagers but never kids. So, that's safe. Will he enjoy a kid running around the cabin? Maybe. Maybe not. He'll for sure worry about how you got it.. but nonetheless, it'll just be another person to watch over. Another person to care about. Another person to love. Maybe not as much as you but whatever. He would be hesitant though. To interact with the kid or even stand near them. If he scares them one time, it will be real hard to get him to be around them again.

Norman-
It's.. complicated. A kid? Running around the motel? Would you watch it at all times or would he have to? What if it gets hurt? What if it breaks something? What if- just a bunch of nervously stuttered questions really. He doesn't exactly like kids. Nor does he dislike them. But they just worry him and stress him out more then needed. He'd rather not have them around honestly. But.. he does want you happy. And if having some snot riddled child around does that for you, then he'll bite his tongue and hold his breath. Hopeful that doing goes wrong. (Fingers crossed)

———————————————
ARF ARF 🗣️🐺🐺🐺🖤🖤

Um anyways 😁 how was it? Good? Good. I wanted to do one of the easier ones for my first one back, give y'all stuff to look forward to.
ALSO I have a question. Should I add more slashers? If so, which ones? I want to try and stay away from females but if enough people ask, I can add a few :)) I love you guyssss so so so so so so so so so much!!! 🫶🏼🫶🏼

— your amazing, handsome, beautiful, great, best, alpha 🐺🖤 author, ME :))

((No but like fr, do I write like I've been on C.ai too much? 😃☝️)