Slashers with a s/o who has attachment issues

Heyyy Pookies 😍😍 Guess whoooo ❤️
Nah but fr Hi 😥 I don't really know what to say here this time but yeah 💀
————————————————————

Michael-
At first, it honestly went unnoticed. When you'd constantly insisted on him staying when he wanted to go out to kill. Or when you would ask him if he actually 'liked' you. It all went over his head. That was until you stayed asking if he wanted to break up with you after he comes home from a long night of killing. Still confused, he would always just shake his head no and go on with his business. But it was starting to click. You needed him. And he wanted you to feel needed to. Not just wanted. So, after a long (too long) time of being oblivious, Michael starts to understand. Giving you the attention and love you crave. Maybe not in the lovey dovey way but he tried. Like he would give you things he finds on his victims bodies or would skip a night of killing just to watch you sleep. Little things. But it was him showing he wasn't gonna leave you.

Brahms-
Oh how he loved it. Just to watch you worry about how much he truly loves you. Since you two are never apart, it honestly amazes him when you find reasons to worry. Listening to you rant and be insecure was his entertainment. But it did upset him sometimes. Especially the time when you start to cry. It makes him feel bad, thinking he actually hasn't shown you how much he loves you. So, when that happens he goes from amused to concerned real fast. Doing whatever 'comforting' is in his pea brain. He'll try to help but can't stop himself from being the one who gets comforted in the end. He's Brahms, what did you expect? 🙄

Billy and Stu-
They both have attachment issues too so... yeah. It's a big mess at times. All of you feeling insecure at the same time really didn't lead to good things. But, like all things, y'all had different spectrums and triggers. Billy, of course, gets aggressive and pushes you two away after not being around the two of you for too long or seeing you talking to other people. While Stu on the other hand gets clingy and sad if he feels you're ignoring him or he'll obsess over the relationship to an unhealthy amount. It was a strange mix but it is what it is. On the rare occasion it's just you who's having a moment of panic or worry, they both are right on top of you. And not in that way ya perverts 🤨. Anyway, what I meant was, they both make sure to be around you all the time. Letting you check their phones and ask them questions. Stu usually can't keep his hands off of you while Billy doesn't stop talking. The combo was nice.

Billy Lenz-
To say he had attachment issues too would be a complete understatement. This man is crazy for you. And just.. crazy in general but ya know what I mean. Your attachment issues and his often go together rather then against each other. Now, when I say 'go together' I don't mean he understands you. I mean, he doesn't understand himself, how would he understand you? What I mean is, you and him are insecure together, having the same worries and feelings at the same time. Which makes him feel like he isn't so stupid for feeling these things. And it also, not that you meant to, makes him feel like it's normal and okay. So, he doesn't stop you from questioning him or arguing. In turn, he won't stop himself either. The only difference between his and yours is that you find ways to comfort him. He can't do that to you. So, he find other ways of 'helping' you. Ways I'll let your silly little mind think of.

Hannibal-
The man is a literally psychologist. Of course he sees it. The thing is, he just doesn't want to help you. Hell, he likes watching you panic. Likes when you over analyze the things he says or does. Most of the time, he'll just stare into your eyes as you talk. Watching the emotions flash in them. He can see right through you. But that's okay. It's not like he's some manipulative killer who likes to break people down. No way. He just listens to your rants and makes open ended response obliviously. Yeah, totally 😒. He just wants you to be dependent on him. Wants you to need him like he needs you. So, if you were looking for help, you should probably search somewhere else.

Jason-
The thought that someone would even love him again after his mother was strange. Let alone someone loving him so much that they have such an attachment to him. It honestly made him a bit uncomfortable. When you want to be near him all the time, or when he sees you trying your hardest to like the things he likes. It makes him feel weird. But he doesn't hate it. Some part of him actually loves it to a.. twisted extent. Without even knowing it, he'll make himself late for things. Like he'll purposely just stand around after killing someone just to get home late and watch you spiral. He feels guilty because he doesn't like to see you sad or upset. But.. he can't help but crave that look on your face or the tone you use. Sick, yes. But he is a murder after all.

Norman-
He questions you sometimes. When you get that way. Wondering why you care so much about him. It honestly was nerve wracking. He couldn't be away from you for too long without you worrying and that worries him too. Just a mess of panic. But that doesn't mean he doesn't try to help you. Trying to comfort you as he is a nervous wreck. Though his stuttering words and shaky hands always did seem to show that he did actually care about the relationship. It's gotten to the point where he won't get out of bed in the morning until you are fully awake too. Or he'll hold you at night until you fall asleep in his arms. Just anything to put your pretty little mind at ease. He'll do it. Well, try to.

————————————————————
This actually took less time then I thought it would and I think this is the only time I wrote a lot for all the characters 😰
I've noticed how Michael barely ever gets more then a few sentences so I just wrote my little heart out for him and was like fuck it for the others 🙄

Anyways, I'm rambling so ima let y'all leave 😭

Thank you to those who actually read this part, it makes me feel so happy 😍

— Your amazing, great, bestest, handsomest, beautiful, author, ME 🗣️🗣️