Slashers kinks (TRYING SOMETHING NEW)

Soooo you read the title 🤭 Ya'll know what time it is. Don't get too excited though, I'm just testing this out to see if I wanna get more SPICY with shit around here 😈 anyways, enjoy ya perverts. (I'm gonna list them and then get into more detail afterwords 🤫)
——————————————————

Michael-
Bondage, Breath play, and Gagging.

Michael isn't a classy man. Alright, he likes what he likes and isn't afraid to make you cry. Seeing people powerless to himself isn't hard, he's a fucking tank. But seeing you powerless just felt... different. All tied up with his hand around your petty little throat. God... it made every instinct inside of him come to life. He doesn't want to hurt you, let alone kill you. Though seeing you struggle was such a beautiful sight. Speaking of struggling, seeing it was one thing. Feeling it was another. The way your throat contracts around his cock was beyond any words he could (wish to😭) say. It made his body shiver slightly, his head thrown backwards as the sounds of his grunts and your gags filled the room. It was like music to his ears. He would roll his neck before looking down at you, staring into your tear filled eyes as he held you there to choke. Absolutely delicious.

Brahms-
Dominance, Discipline, and Breeding

Brahms is a bit.. different in bed. I know you could probably think of how he is from the list but you'd be... half right. Brahms is a lovely switch. He loves a good medium. Going from a submissive bitch to a dominant asshole is what he's best at. Being submissive doesn't mean he won't be a brat though. Hence, discipline. He wants you punish him. Not with whips or paddles or your hand, that's all too much. But with words and keeping him desperate. Though, don't tease him too much otherwise you'll end up being the one getting punished. At least, for as long as he can resist you that is(which isn't long at all). After giving in, it's a whole new ballgame. One where he'll desperately try to breed you for hours. No matter how tired he is or how sensitive his cock is, he'll keep going. He just wants you so bad. Switching between grunts and groan to whines and moans. Filing you over and over and over again. Sex with him is never just an hour or two, he doesn't do quickies. Sorry babes.

Billy and Stu-
Spitroast, Voyeurism, and Degrading/Praise

Two for the price of one! Or whatever the fuck I'm supposed to say. Billy and Stu, good job you won the jackpot! Being the little freaks they are, of course they love sex! It's always on their mind. How could it not be? I mean, they're literally dating you of all people. Yeah, they're gonna be horny all the time, duh 🙄. Anyways, they both have different preferences, like Stu loves to praise you and call you cute pet names while Billy love to degrade you and say vulgar things to you, but they can also agree on a few things. Like Spit-roasting you. Oh my god.. they fucking love doing that. Even though it's always an argument who gets to go where, they always come to an agreement and shut the fuck up long enough to make you go cock-drunk. Stu usually gets your mouth because Billy is a greedy fuck. But he doesn't complain too long, especially once he's inside your mouth. Then it's all moan and the occasional whines. Billy though, doesn't know how to be quiet. No, he'll talk dirty to you the whole time. Calling you a slut and saying how he's gonna ruin you. Instead of moaning like Stu, he'll groan and whisper 'fuck' to himself repeatedly. If you thought him talking then was bad, imagine how he is when he's watching. If that's watching you fuck your self or watching Stu fuck you, he really can't keep quiet then. He loves to comment. On. Everything. The whole time. But it's okay because he just makes it more embarrassing which is what he wants. Just sitting in a chair, stroking himself while his eyes are boring into you. How sweet. Stu also loves to watch. But it's harder for him to. It's not his fault, alright? He just... needs to touch you so watching is hard. But after getting scolded one too many times by Billy, he's learned to keep his hands to himself while it's his turn to watch. That doesn't mean he won't be doing nothing though. He'll beg the whole time, begging you to let him touch you. Taste you, or even get closer. Anything. Gotta love 'em though 🙄

Billy Lenz 😧-
I feel like I shouldn't even list anything here

Well... Billy. He likes everything that has to do with sex, really. Anything that's not normal anyways. He'll cut you, slap you, breed you, whatever you want. Just as long as his cock and his cock alone gets to be inside you? It doesn't matter. Hell, he'll even let you be the top of ya want it that badly. He just needs you. More then you know. It's like torture when you aren't around. It gets to the point where he will look at pictures of you and just jerk off until his dick is sore. He's not gentle with him either. It's desperate and aggressive. A tight grip and vigorous pumping. And all hell breaks loose once he sees you again. It's a cycle that never ends. He needs you, something he reminds you of all the time. All night, all day, you flood his thoughts and make his body react in ways he's never felt before. So you must be the one to 'fix' his little 'problem'. Take responsibility baby.

Hannibal-
Sadism, Worship and Breeding(again sorry)

Hannibal. A man of pride. It's hard to believe that he would like the things he likes. But I mean... he does literally kill and eat people. So, not that strange. At times, he can be sensual. Slow and loving. Making sure your close and feel safe. It's what he strives to do, making you feel safe. But sometimes he likes to explore, with your consent obviously. Exploring the world of worshiping and being worshiped ended up sticking in everyday sex. Just hearing you praise him, it lingers in his mind. Clouds his thoughts. It's what makes him switch from being loving to humiliating you. Having the chance to be 'better' then someone, having superiority over someone just took over his mind. He wants to, no. Needs to hear you tell him just how much you need him. Need his touch. Need his words. Need his cock. It's like the greatest symphony. Your desperate words. Saying everything and anything he tells you to. It's part of the reason why he started to breed you as well. To give you another thing to beg for. But the only half was so he could feel more connected to you. Knowing he was the only one who fucks the shit out of you and then gets to hold you in his arms afterwards. It really did make him feel like a God of some kind.

Jason-
He is very vanilla.

Don't expect too much from little old Jason y'all. He's a sheltered boy, alright? He's trying. You two never seem to get past the regular stuff. Some play before hand, then a round or two, and aftercare. That's it. He's tried to do other things like the choking and blindfold but it never works out. He feels like he's hurting you or scared that he will hurt you. Even with missionary or whatever, he goes slow. Deep and slow. The whole time, grunts and whines come from him as he caressed your cheek softly with slightly shaky hands. He holds back whatever urges he feels. The only way he'll ever do more is if you two plan it together. Like, planking way in advance. And even then he will need a lot of convincing. Take it slow with him, he's trying.

Norman-
Edging, Praise, and (surprisingly) mirrors

Norman is a anxious person. We all know this. And during sex isn't any different. He's nervous and hesitant. But sometimes he really gets into it. Going from being hesitant to even touch you to edging the shit out of you. He won't look you in the eyes but he'll mutter praises under his breath as he edges you slowly. He likes the noises you make too. It makes him feel.. comfortable? Somehow? It just helps him relax knowing that you enjoy this too. Though it's not just you he will edge. He tends to stop himself too. He likes the feeling of his cock twitching; leaking and the lingering feeling in his stomach. It makes it all feel more real. If you're real lucky, he'll take you in front of a mirror. More for you then himself because he does get embarrassed seeing himself look so.. pathetic. But it is nice to watch your face contort and sweat the more your cum builds. It just... melts his anxiety away. Well, kinda.

———————————————————
HEY POOKIESSSSS
Look, I tried okay? 😭 I didn't wanna put a bunch of emoji's like I usually do because I didn't wanna ruin the vibe
Anywaysssss, this was just a small baby tiny sneak peak into one of the more spicy ones. I know it's not as spicy as most of you are probably wanting but it's just a little teaser, a way to keep ya on your toes, ya know?
So, NO COMPLAINING AND ENJOY WHAT YA GET
Love ya pookies 😍

— Your amazing, bestest, handsomest, beautiful, author who can't spell author without autocorrect, Me 🗣️❤️