Dream Come True

"Ashwin vena varaadha.. Ashwin please kitta varaadha" Sivaangi moved backwards slowly with her hands on his chest.

"Enakku venum" he whined moving forward with his eyes intently fixed on her plump lips.

Sivaangi gulped looking at his orbs which turned darker with each passing second as he was approaching her. She gasped when she hit the wall and had no room to sneak out from him.

Ashwin smirked as he caged her with his arms supporting the wall and bent down to take her honey-glazed lips. In reflex, Sivaangi stood on her toes giving him more access and clutching his chest in her fist. Ashwin smiled taking her lips between his and sucking it slowly taking her breath away. His hands slowly moved from the wall to both her sides tracing it and settling on her waist pressing it harder, while she gasped and permitted him to the well of sweetness. Although, Sivaangi could not keep her pace with him, however, was equally indulged in it exploring the world of ecstasy. She twisted the tongue and fought for dominance taking him by surprise.

Both parted away for a quick breath and were about to patch again when "Ammmmaaaaaa....."

Ashwin shrieked and found himself kissing the floor

"Ada cha kanava" he hit his forehead and sat on the floor leaning on the cot while his head rested on the bed looking at the ceiling.

Although they have been in a relationship for a year now. Physical intimacy is something both of them lacked. Both of them were hesitant to initiate any such intimacy being scared of what the other would think. The maximum was hugging, cheek and forehead kisses. Nothing more than that. However, both had enough fantasies within themselves, saved for the future.

Ashwin touched his lips which were warm as if he kissed in real life. How would it be to kiss her? Will she agree? Will she have a similar butterfly feel? "Adhuku sir modhalla initiate pannanum" his mv chided him. Ashwin ignored his mv and sighed looking down at his state and rushed to the washroom.

"Idhukku dha avalaye nenachu padukaadha nu soldradhu. Daily ippadi cold shower edutha paralogam dha poyi seranum" he mumbled to himself

---

"Enna karugura vaasana varudhu" Sivaangi rushed to the kitchen and put off the stove which had the pan filled with roasted bread

"Ashwin..Ashwin.. " she waved her hand in front when she didn't receive any response.

Sivaangi held his shoulder and shook him vigorously to get him back to reality, while he was floating in the alternate world. His morning dream.

"Thirumba vandhutiya..I can't take a cold shower again Sivaangima. Please purinj(iko)......" he abruptly stopped.

"Dha..bha..dha..dha... Nee... Nee.. Nee eppo vandha" he came out of his trance and gave her a petrified look

"Neenga andha bread uh murder pannumbodhe vandhuta" she giggled looking at him

"Door.. Door adhu door close..." he stammered to complete the sentence as he couldn't still believe her presence as she was the one who was haunting him since morning

"Door close pannanuma.. dho pandren" She turned to move towards the main door while he stopped her holding her wrist

"No no no no..Door close la irunduche nee eppadi ulla vandha nu keka vandha" he completed his previous incomplete sentence

"Illaye paraka thorandhu irundhadhu adhuku dha ulla vandha. Indha karugura smell uh mopam pudichu" She sniffed her nose making him smile at her pulling her nose.

"Ana enna paathadhum edho Cold shower nu sonnigale uh edhuku.." she questioned him innocently making his eyes wide

"adhu..adhu..adhu.. naan.. naan.. app appadi soll sollala ma" he blabbered not sure what to say