Magical Bond

Sivaangi was setting up multiple alarms on her mobile to ensure she was up on time for the BIG day. Post setting up the alarm, she thought of posting a Good Night story to her fans.

The IG story caught many eyes, as Twitter flooded with Good night messages to their
Chellamma. The story also did not miss the eyes of the MAN who was awake in the other part of the city.

He immediately dialled her and she picked up on the first ring
"Maa nee innum thoongalaya? Story potruka? How many times should I tell you to sleep early so you can wake up early? You never listen to me. I want you to be there early tomorrow, please do not make me wait as you did on the Pooja day" he flooded her with questions

"Moochu vidu Ashwineyyy, Hello soldra palakkame illaya ungalukku. Phone edutha odane thita vendiyadhu, shaa. Enna paa aalu ivaru" she sighed

"Maa naa enga thituna. I am just worried you might turn up late tomorrow, this event is very important for both of us as it is our First Audio Launch" he said

"Ok ok, you have reminded me N number of times. I swear I will not be late" she reassured.
"Also, you remember right I will be leaving by 10.30 as I have to attend the other event, where I have been invited as a Guest"

"Nyabagam irukku Guest madam, OK ma Good night, see you tomorrow"

"Good night manna"

"Aprom wait, tomorrow evening plan is ON, we will meet once we finish our work. Seri ya?" he said for which she excitedly squealed in happiness "yayyyyy" making him laugh saying "Kathadha ma, 12 mani aagudhu".

Soon, they hung up the call and drifted off to sleep with the thoughts of the next day

———

        As promised, Sivaangi had reached the venue early. She was wearing a dark bluish-green dress with a pair of comfy footwear and was cheered by the fans who did not expect her there, though she was one of the singers in the movie. However, in the corner of their heart wished her to be there on their big day.

Once she entered the hall, her eyes scanned for the Man. But, there was no trace of him. Soon, she was called on stage to rehearse the song, that she had to perform.

Time passed there was no sign of him and the launch was delayed by an hour which made her restless as this might mess up the schedule of her day

Sighing she immediately messaged him asking about his whereabouts. There was no reply from the other end

"Enna sollitu, Ivare innum kaanom" she thought. "Idhula nethu oru story potadhukku advise vera, varatum irukku"

At that moment her phone chimed with a notification, she opened it to find his Insta story with the link for the live audio launch. She got even more frustrated seeing the story as he did not reply to her messages but had the time to post a story.

Though she was frustrated she had to put up her ever-smiling face and interact with others with the same enthusiasm. However, deep inside her frustration slowly turned to anger, as the delay was all bcos of the man himself and was worried that she might not get a chance to perform on the stage, as she had to leave in the next half n hour for the next event.

She could not deny the audio launch for the obvious personal reasons she has, as this is her first audio launch with him as the lead in it. Of course, this is very special for both of them. In the same way, she could not cancel the event that she had committed even before the audio launch was announced.