Mine Forever - II

Note - Apologies for making you all wait. Overwhelmed by all the responses for the previous one.
Shouldn't have left in the cliffhanger knowing the curiosity it would create.
Sorry once again. This will not have a cliffhanger.

PLEASE TREAT THIS AS FICTION ONLY

Please read the note at the end.
--------

A few months ago...

Promotional photoshoots, Interviews with various media channels, back-to-back meetings with the crew and that's how the last few days have been for Ashwin as he was swamped with the release of his movie. A romantic flick with the newcomer Sanjana, a well-known producer Manimaran's daughter, has been the talk of the town.

With the three consecutive hits, Ashwin had an incredible phase in the last 2 years and the upcoming movie was also expected to be added to his hit list. And the producers ensured to have the promotion in a huge manner to grab the attention of the audience. There was a lot of buzz about the movie and the onscreen chemistry of the leads indeed it also created rumours about them dating each other.

The more the people could see the leads together on screen the more rumours were spread.

Theatre walk-ins, post the movie release, across the cities caught the attention. The movie was well appreciated among the audience and was successfully running in the theatres along with the rumours which advanced much like a forest fire.

Ashwin very well knew about the tittle-tattle that was going around but still ignored them as this has been the usual hype for any other actors during their movie release. Sanjana was an extrovert, a friendly-natured person and outspoken that was the only impression he had on her and there was nothing more to it. Ashwin had to guide her with a few scenes and encourage her as this was her first movie. Ashwin was being very polite and cooperative throughout the shoot even if it had multiple takes.

Sanjana, the daughter of a famous producer, entered the cine field with the help of her father. Howbeit, she was adamant about being introduced by a different production house and not by her father as she didn't want her to be categorised as a nepo in her first movie. The movie with Ashwin was her first.

She had an instant spark when she met Ashwin during the shoots 6 months ago and instantly fell for him, though she was aware of his marital status. Ashwin's down-to-earth nature, his politeness, his humbleness, his mokka jokes, his charm, his physique, his hard work, his dedication and the way he meticulously taught her few scenes as she was new to the field, each aspect of him enthralled her. However, she didn't show any cue to him and acted more like a costar during the shoots. Also, Ashwin, being Ashwin, hardly spoke to her after the shoots and most of the time he would spend with the director or fellow male actors.

Eventually, when the trailer was out and during the release of the film the onscreen chemistry was much appreciated and that gave her a push to take the next steps. Sanjana used her influence and sources to hype the rumours to get more attention and fame and also gradually enter Ashwin's life, which she thought would be a piece of cake.

However, with Ashwin, it was very difficult. More than two words from his mouth was a great deal for her. If something to talk about their movie he was all ears else anything personal he would politely avoid the topic. Six months of the shoot and one month of promotional activities drew them a little closer as friends however the intention was different from her end. Ashwin treated her as a good friend unknowing her intention.

It was two weeks since the movie was released and went well as expected, their crew meetings and promotional activities slowly subsided resulting in keeping her away from Ashwin. She tried her level best to keep in touch and contact him now and then but he didn't budge when called for dinner or casual catchups.