First Night Alaparai

Long time no see🫣🫣.. Adhunalla just to start with a short jolly one😌

*******

Ashwin plopped on the couch leaning back while his head rested comfortably on the headrest with his eyes closed. Despite the weariness, his heartfelt content. A small smile tugged at the corner of his lips from the moment he tied the nuptial thread around her neck. After a few minutes of relaxation, he slowly opened his eyes still resting his head turned to his right to look at the petite figure who had her eyes closed and replicated his position. His eyes slowly moved to the sindoor on her hair partition and her forehead, where he had applied the vermillion and slowly moved to the fresh nuptial thread that adorned her neck perfectly. His eyes traced along the thread that rested on her chest which moved up and down as per her breathing pattern. Registering her bridal form, a feeling of belonging filled his thoughts. "Mine" he uttered under his breath with a constant smile lingering on his lips.

"Maa" he called her softly

"Hmm" came her instant response as she turned towards her left to look at him

"I love you" he mouthed and immediately checked his surroundings just to ensure none of them had their attention

Sivaangi frowned at him scrunching her eyebrows and looked around to see her relatives walking up and down busily and looked back at him.

"I love you more Ashwineyy" she yelled and moved to rest her head on his lap while she folded her legs on the couch comfortably making the people around stop in their tracks and look at them while his eyes popped out of the socket.

He heard a few giggles around them and looked to see her cousin's teasingly laughing at him.

"Maa enna pandra endhirima" Embarrassed he smiled nervously and shook her holding her shoulder

"Ada chumma iru Ashwineyy tired uh irukku" She pulled his hand that was holding her shoulder under her arms and hugged it to her chest making him completely embarrassed

Before he could speak there she was her mother, Bhanu who interjected making him sigh in relief. However, it didn't last long.

"Eii Sivaangi endhiri di vandhum varama enna thoongitu iruka, po seekirom poi first-night ku ready aagu. Vita ingaye first-night kondadiruva polaye"

His eyes went even wider when the topic was discussed openly in the living room in front of the relatives whose attention was already on them

"Ayyo enna ma nachu nachu ntu... idhu enna first night uh..Idhu namakku oru 60th/70th night uh irukkum la Ashwiney?" she looked up from his lap

He wished the floor could open up and gobble him right there

"Maa..." he scrunched and closed his eyes while his countenance was shaded with a hue of red.

"Ennadi soldra" Bhanu was shocked hearing her half-baked statement

"Avaru kooda evalo naal thangi irukka adhadha ma sonna" she clarified lifting her head from his lap.

The giggling of her relatives filled the room as they all knew about the mom and daughter duo's filter-less mouth.

Krishna Kumar right then came to his son-in-law's rescue "Ashwin inga konju vaa pa"

Ashwin sighed and immediately rushed out and was grateful to his uncle who had saved him from further embarrassment "Uncle.. Thank you"

Krishna Kumar couldn't stop laughing looking at his son in laws face "Ashwin idhella nee palagikanum pa, rendu perukkum vaai la filter eh illa.. ennadha pandradhu. Sorry if they embarrassed you..Aana manasula onnum illa pa.." he assured