PLEASE read.

Welcome all to a brand new story of mine. I'm so excited that you all have decided to join me for yet another adventure. This will be a love triangle story between King Von, Nicki Minaj,  and NBA youngboy.  I believe this is the first one I did with these 3.

The title comes from NBA youngboy song " Off season" from the top album, my favorite album of his. This song is a vibe fr, if you never listened I suggest you do, he was really spitting fr.

This book is for the audience 17 and older. If you are under the age of 17 beware that This book contains serious subject matters such as sexual activity, gang violence, drugs, toxic behaviors/relationships,  rape, suicide, strong language, pregnancy,  bullying, etc.

I do not condone any of these behaviors in real life.  This is a WORK OF FICTION! Characters are fictional, story may or may not have real events, but it's a FICTIONAL fan fiction.

With that being said I hope you all enjoy this rollercoaster ride of love for Nicki, Kentrell and Von.

I thank you all for your support, it means the world to me fr.

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know.

I present to you all 

" OFF SEASON".

" I'ma show you the value of love but on top of that, that Patek gold value is plain
I feel like this metal protectin' my life, it's gon' block that static that's all in the rain
Hope money ain't got you playin' games
What's real ain't gon' never change

Please don't get amazed by all these diamonds, get you a plain Jane
Baby, your love like cocaine, tell 'em I want the whole thing
Off-White on my off seasons, can't take no break, we gon' run this game
I hope that you been holdin' me down, that money came"...

☆      ☆     ☆    ☆     ☆     ☆     ☆      ☆      ☆

* 2023 **

THIS IS A JAS COLE PROJECT

* ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED **

Meaning no copies, nunnadet**

** I do not own the RIGHTS to the images or songs, etc so please dont flag me wattpad **

* this all cap, this ish is not real!**

☆        ☆        ☆      ☆       ☆      ☆    ☆       ☆