3. One call Away.

Song of the chapter: One call away By Chingy X Jason weaver

Nicki

" Did I have to come with you to the store?" Chyna complains as I park my car, in the walmart parking lot

" Um yes, I didn't want to be by myself Chy", I say causing her to smack her lips.

" Maybe if you get a nigga you could have him go with you", she says under her breath, taking off her seatbelt.

" I do have a man, thank you very much", I say,  a fake smile plastered on my face.

" One that's not in Jail, so he don't count, " she says laughing.

" But he is getting out soon, so it do count", I say to her, getting out of the car.

" You still claiming that nigga after he told you another bitch name is tatted on his face and she getting his so you cant come see him?" She asks me, running down what I had told her.

" Chyna please,  not now", I say trying to dismiss what she says.

" Then when Anika? The control this nigga got over you is crazy, it makes me sick, " she says, rolling her eyes.

" Chyna can you just grab a cart so we can hurry up and shop?" I ask her,  ignoring her statement.

" Fine, but you know that I'm right ", she says walking over to grab a shopping cart.

" So what are we coming to get anyway?" She asks me.

" Just a few things nothing major, grapes, pickles, some bread, cookies, and ice cream", I say to her.

" anika don't tell me you're about to spend your friday night crying over this nigga again?" She asks me.

" Not all my friday, just a few hours ", I say, looking down.

" Anika, you need to leave him. I'm so tired of seeing you so miserable, weekend after weekend, day after day, this is not okay", she says, her tone low but very serious.

" I can't leave him. He needs me", I say to her, she just don't get the love Trell and I have..

" I can't stay up in here with you while you talking this nonsense,  I'm gone", she says, storming away from me.

" Chyna wait, come back", I say walking after her, leaving my cart.

She just kept walking, so I kept following after her. As we were coming close to my car I noticed some females by my car, I wasn't wearing my contacts so I couldn't see who they were from the distance I was at, all I seen was Chyna run up on one of them and started to swing.  As I came closer I seen it was Kentrell babymommas Star messy ass, Jania and Yaya. These hoes sliced my tires, busted my windows and spray painted my car.