2. what now.

Song of chapter: " What now " X Rihanna

Nicki

Now I have met millions of crazy parents in the hospital and would forget about them within hours

Now I have met millions of crazy parents in the hospital and would forget about them within hours. But for some reason I could not get this Von Bennett out of my head. It was the most aggravating thing,  the fact I could not make myself not think about him. These last 2 days, I had thought about him , his eyes, his lips, his cocky demeanor.  And the last thing he told me. " GOOGLE him".

I admit it was my pride on the reason why I haven't did it yet, but my curiosity  was wearing on me. He had to be an important person because he wanted me to Google him.  But why should I even care who he was... he wasn't Kentrell.  That should be enough for me to get out my thoughts but for some odd reason it wasn't. 

I sigh, picking up my phone going to google, I just type in Von Bennett.  What comes up from the search engine was a complete suprise, the name " King Von " was in bold letters. Apparently his full name is Dayvon Daquan Bennett,  a drill rapper from Chicago.  He was actually 2 years older then me, 25. Sure his pictures on google was nice but he sure looked like those pictures even better. Also he appears to be a bit of a criminal...

Is this why he wanted me to google him, to find out he was a rapper? I mean Kentrell is a rapper too, he was very sucessful for just 22 years old, even while he's in jail. I just was finding myself admiring the pictures of him on Google, instead of me focusing on my job, I mean he was definitely handsome. I loved the pictures that showcased more of his face I mean...

" ANIKA !!! " I hear JT yell loudly, hitting my desk causing me to drop my phone in my lap..

" I'm sorry, you were calling me?" I ask, blinking my eyes.

" Girl yes for like 5 minutes staright, what you was looking at?" She asks with a smile on Her face.

" Twitter chile", I lie, picking up my phone , exiting off of google and turning it off.

" Girl whatever, Well I was just coming to bring you these lil reports or whatever ", she says, placing down these files.

" Jt... do you know who the rapper king Von is ?" I ask, as I look down at the reports.

" Girl hell yeah! His fine ass can get it any time!" She exclaims loudly causing me to laugh.

" Jatavia chile, I didn't ask all of that", I say laughing shaking my head.

" I know but have you seen that man? I want him so bad", she says in a dreamy matter as she sits at the corner of my desk.