6. Rather Be Ya N.I.G.G.A

SOC: "  Rather Be ya N.I.G.G.A" X 2Pac

Nicki

My phone rings loudly,  causes me to groan

My phone rings loudly,  causes me to groan. It was a reminder that my perfect weekend was offically over and it was time to wake up to my regular reality. With my eyes closed, I leaned over towards my nightstand to unplug my phone from the charger. I open my eyes slowly, looking at the caller ID. Im suprised I was getting a call so early, it's  9:39 am. It was Kentrell calling me from Jail, part of me really didn't want to answer this call. But there is that part of me that just cant ignore his call. No matter how mad I am. I take a deep breath answering the call, waiting for the machine to speak.

" Yes, I will accept the charges", I say, closing my eyes.

Then line cuts, I just wait for to hear his voice. Instead, I just hear his breathing. Of course he wanted me to say something first. Even over the call I can feel how intense that it was over the call.

" Kentrell. Are you here?" I ask,
deciding to break the silence.

" Yeah Barbie, it's me", he says, his tone soft.

" Why are you calling me?" I ask, opening my eyes.

" I can't call my girlfriend no more?" He asks, laughing a little.

" I thought your girlfriend was the bitch Jania that tattooed your name on her face?" I ask, attitude in my tone.

" Barbie, don't be like that", he says,  his tone still playful.

" No I'm gonna be like that because that bitch and your other babymomma's ruined my car and tried to jump on me", I snap,  getting out of my bed.

" Bitch you got your nerves getting mad, I heard you was up in the club with some rappin nigga", he snaps, his sweet demeanor quickly exiting the conversation. 

" And if I was? You got plenty of women, you don't need me", I say loudly,  pacing my room now..

" SO you not fa me no mo? I WAS THE ONLY NIGGA THAT WANTS YOU ANIKA, that nigga just wanna use yo slow ass", he yells.

" Kentrell you don't know shit", I say to him.

" Anika... BITCH you lucky I'm in jail I woulda smacked the fuck outta yo stupid ass," He growls, i can hear the anger in his tone..

" Well too bad, because you're not here", I say.

" You wanna be with that nigga? You think Ima let you move on?" He asks, laughing, causing me to tense up.