1. I admit.

Song of chapter : I admit ~ YB X NICKI MINAJ

Nicki

My alarm rings waking me up, for yet another dreadful morning

My alarm rings waking me up, for yet another dreadful morning. As my eyes open tears drop to my cheeks, remembering that I was still in bed all alone. I sigh, leaning over to turn off my alarm.  It's 8 am, another sight leaves my mouth as I get out of bed walking to my bathroom so I can get myself cleaned for the long day I had ahead of myself.

Of course once I use the bathroom and wash my hands, I start off with washing my gave and brushing my teeth. After that I get I the steaming hot shower, singing lowly as I scrubbed my body down. Once the hot water runs out, I dry off, lotion up. I didn't have to find me anything to wear because I had a uniform, being a pediatrician so it was just scrubs, my hospital jacket, very simple. I had extra time so I was able to do my hair and a simple make up look. Lastly I grab my big black shades, cell phone and my bag.

I already decided I wasn't about to cook breakfast so I would just grab a naked juice and a water bottle out the fridge before I leave. I hear loud music coming from downstairs meaning my twin sister Chyna was here, and indeed she was, she had some nigga with black wicks and Carmel skin sitting on couch as she twerked for him.

" Really chy?" I say as I come into the kicthen. 

" Oh snap Nick, I didn't know you was still here", she says laughing as she stood up straight, pulling down her shorts.

" Yes, I'm heading out to work", I say to her, going into my refrigerator.

" You dont want me to cook you any breakfast?" She asks me.

" No thanks. Seems like you're already preoccupied ", I say in a smart tone, grabbing my drinks.

" You could be preoccupied too of you would leave that bum ass nigga ", she replies in the same smart tone, catching my shade.

" Chyna not too much on my man, at least I have one and only one, " I say rolling my eyes.

" whatever have a good day sis", she says, blowing me kisses.

" Bye Chyna", I say as I walk out of my house, walking down the small pathway to my white range rover. 

I love my sister, she just a pain in the ass at times. She hated my boyfriend for absolutely no reason, well in her mind she had Valid reasons. She just didn't understand our relationship... Kentrell always said that our love will always look crazy to outsiders but I couldn't let nobody get in my mind... I was his. All his. The ring on my left finger was a reminder, my promise ring.