4. Love in this club.

Song of the chapter: Love in this club PT. 2 By Usher X Beyonce X Lil Wayne

Nicki

" You don't think this is too much?" I ask Chyna and Jatavia, looking in the mirror at my final look

I couldn't lie, I looked good as hell. The see through turquoise blue dress with the matching red bottom heels, the black sexy undergarments I had on underneath the dress, my hair was straighten but instead of my usual pink under tones I had a platinum blonde thanks to Chyna who did my hair. My make up was simple yet it looked good. I don't think I've dressed sexy in a long time in over a year and something.

" FUCK NO! Bitch you look the fuck good! What drake say it's time to go out more and wear less", Jatavia raves on.

" Ion think that's what Drake had said chile," I say laughing at her.

" Well whatever he said this applies to your situation,  it's time to show off your self,", she says.

" Exactly! Anika you look good . Von is gonna fuck the shit outta you", she says causing us all to laugh.

" Girl he is not getting nothing but a hug and maybe a kiss tonight ", I say laughing.

" That's what you think, you'll change your mind", Chyna says.

" Just because yall hoes give it up on the first night doesn't mean I will, I didn't even do anything sexual with Kentrell untill we were 6 months into dating," I say to them.

" that was then. You're dealing with a whole new nigga, Von is handsome man, you're beautiful,  something is gonna happen", Jatavia says.

" Yall don't think I'm doing Kentrell wrong? Maybe I shouldn't even go", I say,  looking down at my red nails.

" girl fuck that nigga! You need to go! See what Von has to offer", Chyna says.

" Exactly,  girl this is good for you. Leave Kentrell and his concubines be", Jatavia says causing me to laugh.

" Concubines is crazy JT", I say laughing.

" I'm forreal. Plus after what I seen on the shaderoom-"

" JATAVIA SHUT UP!" Chyna tells cutting her off.

" What? What did you see on the shaderoom?" I ask her,  confused.

" Damn Jatavia, I didn't want her to know about that, " chyna says rolling her eyes.