8. time of your life.

SONG OF CHAPTER: IDGAF X Tee Grizzley, Mariah the scientist, & Chris brown

NICKI

" CHI- I don't know why I let you talk me into getting this long ass wig", I say to Chyna, looking at myself in my phone camera

" You needed to try something different.  Besides Von paid his money for you to get something cute done to your head", she says  smiling, flipping her long blonde hair.

" It looks real good girl, you look fine bestie," JT says smiling, slapping my ass causing me to laugh.

As soon as we got off the Jet Von and the guys sent us to go shopping and get our hair done because we had to wait to get into the Air BnB, apparently we had got there a little earlier, so while we had time to kill Von made me take his money to go do whatever I wanted.  Von even let me take one of the rental cars which we currently sitting in, it was a red Ferrari, very fast.  I mean Kentrell had money, but he never spoiled me like this. I wasn't used to this type of treatment. I can say so far this Vacation was extremely fun.

" I can't wait to put on that dress I had got from Givenchy ", Jt says smiling, as she looks in her bag.

" Yeah that was such a cute dress you picked out", I say to her, snapping some selfies of me.

Just as I was about to record myself, Von starts to call me. I couldn't help h
But to smile ear to ear as I answer his call, on the second ring of course.

" Hey Ma", Von's smooth voice rang through the phone. Whew, just his tone turned me on.

" Hey Babe, is everything okay?" I ask him.

" Yeah I'm good, I was calling to see what yall was doing?" He says.

" We just finsihed shopping,  we're in the car now", I tell him.

" Did yall eat already?" he asks, concern in his tone.

" Of course, you gave me so much money", I say rolling my eyes as if he could see me.

" That was the point so you didn't have to spend your own", he reminds me for the millionth time.