03- Memories so clear in his mind

Wilbur remembers the first time he saw his little brother. He also remembers the last. His mother, Kristen was sick when she was pregnant with Theseus. Wilbur knows this. He also knows that Theseus had a sort of power when he was born, courtesy of the flower fed to his mother to make her well again. This just made Theseus even more special than he already was.

____

             Before his youngest brother was born, he and his twin were trying to come up with names. They loved to read books, and Techno had an interest in Greek mythology.

             One day, Techno rushed into his twin's room excitedly saying, "I found it! The perfect name for him!" When Wilbur asked which name he found, Techno proudly said; "Theseus." Wilbur instantly knew it was the perfect name, just as his twin did.

            That was when the twins decided that they wanted their little brother to be named Theseus. It was also when they began nagging their parents until they agreed to name him Theseus.

_____

            Wilbur remembers what Theseus looked like, and what he was like personality-wise. Big blue eyes and golden blonde hair, and giggly. Theseus was a very happy baby and laughed at everything.

_____

            One thing Wilbur loved to do, was to sing to his little brother. He always had a talent for singing and decided this talent was best used to sing lullabies to Theseus. When he did this, little Theseus' hair would glow and he would giggle even more than normal.

_____

            His little brother loved lanterns. They found out when Techno and Wilbur brought Theseus out in a stroller two months after his birth. They made lanterns from some paper and wire they found, lit them, and released them into the sky.

             Theseus watched them rise and rise and giggled and cooed while watching them fly away. Wilbur just about melted.

_____

              So when Theseus was taken from them, and his first birthday was coming up, Wilbur proposed an idea. A festival just for Theseus, with any and all kinds of fun he imagined a festival Theseus would have liked would have. And it ended with the release of the lanterns, just as Theseus loved.

_____

                 If there was one thing Wilbur has always remembered, it would be Theseus and the short time he had with him. He would always remember his little brother and how much he loved him.

               And if there was one thing Wilbur knew it would be that his brother was out there, and he would come back eventually.

-------------
422 words
Hello! 
Have some Wilbur content <3
So, Im trying to write this fic and the Coraline fic at the same time- the Coraline fic is definitely going to be finished first and have faster updates.
But anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Have a wonderful day! :D