10- The beginning of a journey

Tubbo shut his eyes tightly as he held on to Tommy's hair as he fell through the air. The wind was rushing through his hair and past him. It stopped not long after it started.

                He opened one eye and saw that he was a few feet away from the ground. He let go of Tommy's hair and landed on the ground softly. Never had he loved solid ground more than now.

               A high-pitched scream was heard from above him, looking up, he saw Ranboo falling quickly. So quickly, that Tubbo had no time to move out of the way before Ranboo landed right on top of him.

              In all but two seconds, Tubbo was on his stomach with Ranboo on his back. "Why didn't you move?!" Ranboo shouted.

              "You were coming at me like a missile. What did you want me to do?" Ranboo shrugged and got off of Tubbo, then helped him off the ground.

              Then there were shouts of happiness. Tubbo glanced above him to see Tommy swinging round and round down from the tower. He landed gracefully on the ground, unlike Tubbo and Ranboo.

               He seemed amazed by what was around him. The grass, the breeze, the flowers, practically anything and everything around him. He'd obviously never been out of the tower.

Tubbo and Ranboo watched in silent awe and Tommy ran around the field of grass and flowers. But he suddenly stopped, then began muttering something about being a horrible brother and started being miserable. Then he suddenly started getting excited again.

            Ranboo and Tubbo exchanged glances as Tommy went through this order of events multiple times in a row before going up to them.

            "So, where are we going first?" The small spider on his shoulder hissed something too, oddly enough. Tubbo cleared his throat before answering, "We need to go to the restaurant Ranboo and I go to first. Then we'll start to make our way to the central Arctic Empire for the lanterns." Tommy nodded excitedly.

            "Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go!" With that, he began sprinting towards the cave Ranboo and Tubbo came from, his long hair dragging behind him.

            Ranboo shrugged before following him. Tubbo stood behind for a moment; just to look back at the tower. And just to wonder if this was a good idea. He decided it wasn't his worst choice ever and followed after the other two.

-------
Ive been on hiatus for a while-

BUT IM BACKK

Have a wonderful day!

-Lav